5

GC-
Hayden- GUYS WE LEAVE FOR HAWAII TOMORROW ARE YALL EXCITED?!??

Johnson- Yes yes yes!!!

Taylor- excited, yes. Horny,  very. And I mean we do have a girl in this chat..

Nash- that is true..

Gilinsky- uh, no.

Hayden- yeah no. Try again.

Sam- since when were you not wanting nudes from a hot girl G??

Nate- yeah, I'll pass. Guys she's our friend, we don't need to use her.

Hayden- thanks Nate❤️

Sam- g??

Hayden- Anyways, remember. We leave at 3am for our flight. Get there early and pack everything you need!!

I fall asleep and wake up to my alarm going off at 2am. I hit it off and change into some gray sweats and a hoodie and throw my hair up. I grab my stuff and drive over to Nate and Sams. We are meeting there so we don't have too many cars.

I get there and the door is locked, I find the spare key and unlock it and shut it behind me relocking it. No one knows where the spare key is, I just pay attention. I see Nathan walking out of the bathroom with his tooth brush hanging out of his mouth and I'm only his boxers. "Hey baby. How'd you get in here?" He laughed taking the tooth brush out of his mouth. "Uh  a key." I smile right back. He nods in confusion.

We get around and head to the airport. My flight seats are right next to  Gilinsky, which will be nice. We board and we get next to a older lady, around 70's. When the plane takes off I place my head against the wall and G takes my hand on my thigh. "Awe is this your honeymoon?" The lady smiles and asks looking at our hands. "Oh- uh no we..". I start to say, "we are just on vacation." Jack says. "How long have you been together?" She smiles asking. "We aren't," "we are just friends." Jack saves me again. "Oh honey." She says looking at me dead in the eyes leaning forward to block jack out and ignore him, "a man that looks at you like that isn't just your friend. You know this man is madly in love with you." She smiles and leans back and slides her headphones back on. I just let out  nervously giggle and put my head back on the wall of the plane.

I wake up to jack whispering we are here, I sit up and we gather our  things and head out of the airport and too our hotels. "We're are splitting rooms, sorry Hayden, cause you're the only girl." "It's fine." I sarcastically sigh joking around. "It's going to be Hayden, Jack G, Taylor, Johnson. Then Sam , Nate and Hayes and Nash." The lady reads off. We agree and head up, our rooms are level apart. We're above the other boys.

We get to our rooms and try to decide beds, "j and G and then Hayden and I?" Taylor asks. "Mm no, I do not wanna sleep next to you." I laugh, kind of serious. "Jack and Hayden, and I'll sleep with Taylor." Johnson implies, "okay." I say and mouth, thank you To j, he knows after Taylor asked for nudes I fell a little uncomfortable.  And honestly I think G told him something about G and I.

"Let's go swimming!" I yell.

Hayden

Hayden.Grace- look we made it!📍

Jackjonhson, samwilks and 987,677 others liked this photo

Comments-
Skate- damn bb 🧐🥵

Kyliejenner- YOU LOOK SO GOOD GIRL

gg.hart- ew, you look like a total slut.

Jackgilinsky- 🥵🥵🥰

Madisonbeer- so I heard you were going after my mans. Better watch you back bitch.

Hayden.grace- first off @madisonbeer, your @ button broke? And second off, if you're jealous, just say so. ;) ❤️

We swim till dark and we slowly started leaving. G and I went out into the shallow parts as it hits sunset. I sway my arms around in the water taking on all the beauty "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack says softly I look up a little surprised. "Yes." I smile walking up and hugging him tightly.

" what, did the old lady in the plane make you wanna date me." I tease. "Oh yeah, totally." He teases back sarcastically. All the guys were gone except Johnson who was sitting at the bar with his back turned. Jack pull out of a hug and push his lips to mine. It gave me butterflies like the first time he kissed me.

We head back to the room after it starts getting dark, which areas around 10:00.

GC-

G- I just wanted to let y'all know I asked Hayden out today, she said yes, so.

Johnson- oh yes! About time. Get it man.

Nate- nice dude, you're lucky to have her. Careful with her.

Sam- yeah, break her heart I'll break your face

Hayden- :) very intimidating Sam❤️

We order some food and head to the room , we lay down and we cuddle up and watch finding Nemo and fall asleep, the other guys were out drinking and having fun who's in my room.

I wake up to a drunk pair walking into the room. Jack was still asleep, Johnson was respectful and just went and laid down in the bed but Taylor came in yelling. " haha That shit was lit!" He's practically screaming. "Taylor. Be quiet." I hear Johnson say softly, "why for these too love bugs to sleep, come on, we're on vacation and it's only 1am." He yells again. I felt jack start to Wake up and he sits up. "Taylor, lay your ass down before I make you" he says annoyed looking him dead in the eye and lays back down.

Taylor carried on for a few more minutes and finally laid down. After it was close to 2 am. He fell asleep. I pull jack closer to me and let out a sigh of comfort and relief. I feel safe with him.

-
I wake up to the boys yelling happy birthday. Everyone was some how awake before me. "Sit up we have presents!" Johnson yells like a child. I laugh and slide to a sitting position. I untie a package and one of them got me a bottle of booze. I got a cute bathing suit from sam and jack handed me a box, I open it and see a beautiful necklace."Oh my got thank you." I smile. He grabs it and slides it around my neck to put it on me.

We all hang out and then go down and order some morning mimosas. The boys got me one cause I'm still under age. We spent the rest of the day exploring Hawaii and we continued this fun every day for the next couple days.

The last night we were staying I rolled over to jacks phone, he was in the bathroom and his phone was unlocked I looked and saw it had Madison's name so I looked closer and scrolled up a bit and saw he still talked to her like his girlfriend and was sending a lot of recent nudes to her. What the hell.

Jack comes out of the bathroom and my eyes were burning with tears. "Jack. Why the hell are you still talking to Madison and sending her nudes." I say , I couldn't help but let a few tears roll down my cheeks. "You we're going through my phone?" He asks confused. "It was open and kept going off. That's not the point" I glare. "Hayden.. I'm so sorry." "I seriously cannot believe you."I say throwing his phone on the bed and slamming the door walking out. I go up to the other guys room. I knock and wait a few minutes and Nate opens the door. "Hay... what's going on??" He asks worried pulling me into a hug.

"Jack cheated on me." I say tears now flowing down my cheeks