I found her but who took her?!.

I woke up in his room there were a lot of pictures of my best friend it was really really weird I asked him he said not worry he gave me water and food I never took I though he would poison me!.

He started to ask me questions about my parents it's was weird.?!
He left to the store later that night after he left I heard something or someone in the basement I thought I was going to die because that's how every horror movie starts the white girly goes to the basement and gets killed but I decided to go anyways !.

I found my best friend Sally Marie young I loved her she's my best friend I wouldn't know what to do without her but she was tied up with rope and duck tape I took all that off of her and I decided we should leave I told her I have food water a blankets to stay warm she though that plan was a bad idea but I told her you rather get murder than come off in the first with me so she agreed but it was to late!...

The guy had already come back so fast so we decided to come up with another plan give him what he wants is to have people kid napped and killed because of our parents so he decided I will feel sick so he will take me to the bathroom to get all cleaned up than Sally will hit him in the head with his metal bad the plan succeeded than we left far far away from that weird man!.

We spend the night taking and taking and eating fruit the best at least I had someone instead of being alone I was sos happy I found her and she found me .

We fell asleep and when I woke up she was dead?

It looked like somebody killed her with a knife I just found her yesterday why ....!? What? Has I got up I felt a sharp pain in my back a knife has Been stuck in my back I was bleeding from my mouth later on I was DEAD!...