▪︎{training}▪︎

To thank beidou for letting you stay at her place, you've been doing some chores around the house

You couldn't really go back to your place, you forgot where it was. So while you were recovering, you were going to stay at beidous for a while.

You weren't her maid or anything, she told you that you didnt need to do anything because your friends, it wasnt a contract.

It has been about a week since you woke up.

You and beidou were friends now, instead of being "strangers".

Sometimes she would come home late, and a bit drunk. But you would take care of her until the next day.

You havent tried using your vision or spear yet, you wanted beidou to help you practice them and get used to the fighting style.

You knew you were going to have a rough time training with her. She was so strong, and she uses a claymore, you on the other hand used a spear, the lighter weapon.

Recently you've been thinking about what happend to your memories.

Beidou said that you didnt lose them from a concussion, there was a bunp on your head but that was from falling over and hitting your head on the ground.

You sigh as you pick up your hydro vision.

Your finger traces over the outline of the symbol. You wanted to fight and get out there, but if you forgot how to use your vision and spear, that could be an issue.

You plop yourself on the bed, holding the vision by your side.

You gaze at the ceiling, then close your eyes.

Where did my memories go...

You sit up and shift your eyes to your spear, resting on the wall.

You've picked it up before, and you've tried handling it but you didnt know how to use it.

It made you more angry than anything.

Why would they do that? You did nothing to them.

You stand up and pick the spear up in your hands