▪︎{stargaze}▪︎

This pic is so cute like ughhhh😍😍🙏🙏🙏😩🙏😩🙏

"Hes so mean!"

You huff and shut your eyes angrily as beidou laughs at your childish antics.

You came back home to beidou when the rain had stopped, you were drenched and covered in the bruises from training with xiao in the afternoon.

You sat on a wooden chair in the dining room, she whips a cut on your arm with alcohol, then applies a bandage.

"Well, that's just how xiao is. Hes a very grumpy person."

You sigh as she moves to your other arm.

"But cant he be a bit more nice, hes always so cold and stubborn."

She just chuckles as he cleans off your cuts.

"At least hes training you." She says as she sets down the bandages.

You kick your feet as you lean back slightly, tilting thr chair on it's back feet.

"Your gonna fall and bust open your head, and you'll probably lose your memories again!"

You groan in annoyance as you bring the chair back on all fours.

You didnt hate beidou, she was so kind to you and really is a great at friend, it was just you being all grumpy from xiao being so mean to you.

She tosses a warm towel to you.

"Go dry yourself off and take a rest, xingqiu and chongyun are going to be dropping off some food for us in about 30 mins."

You tilt your head as you start to dry your hair with the towel.

"Who are they?"

"They were some of your other friends before you lost your memories, there quite the duo."

You hum as you shake your head trying to make your hair go back to normal.

You walk back to your room and hang your towel on the edge of the bed to dry off.

You sit on the edge bed and begain to ponder about your lost memories.

How did I lose my memories, it doesnt make any sence.

I just got a bump on my head from falling to the ground, not from a concussion.

So was it amnesia??

But who would take my memories, and why was it me?

Was I hiding something before?!

What could it have been for someone to take my memories?

And who has the power to do something like that? It couldnt just be a normal citizen.