▪︎{talk to me, xiao}▪︎

Btw this chap is in xiaos pov

And the meme had me ascending I was dying laughing

OK BUT THE EDIT!!!!!! I MY MOM HAD TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK

BUT ITS SO GOOD LIKR WTFFFF PLS THEY BETTER DO A WAYCH ME ANIMATE OR SOMETHING PLS I WISH TO BE AS GOOD AS THAT😭🤚🤚🤚🤚😩🙏🤚😩😩😭💗🤚💖😻🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💨🏃‍♀️💖🏃‍♀️💨🤚😩😩🤚💖🤚💖🏃‍♀️😭💗😩🤚💖💖🏃‍♀️🤚💗💗💖💗😩💗🤚💖🤚😩🤚💖🤚😩 PLS THEY HAVE A KAEYA ONE TOO

Xiaos days weren't busy, yet, he had no hobbies.

He would entertain himself by watching the skys and land over the roof of wangshu inn, fighting monsters that threatened to hurt people, and wandering around in guyun stone forest.

Hes been alive for eons, and suffering for eons.

Vivid nightmares play in his head when he sleeps, causing him to jolt away in terror as voices of people scream in his head.

They plead for more death, crying in agony for xiao to end it all.

Terrifying memories play, images of his friends dying in battle, everyone he cared for slipping from his grasp.

If only his memory was worse.

It was as if a parasite crawled into his brain and forced these memories to play, forced the voices to cry, and forces the karma on.

He had a sad life, being imprisoned my a god that made him murder people and devour their dreams, bitter cold of the snow that it would force him to eat.

The harsh conditions caused xaio to have immense trauma, but when morax found his frail figure after he slain the god, he helped him.

He freed him from the chains and brought him new life, he taught him things and raised him as if he was his own.

"What is your name, young one."

"...i-i dont.. h-have a name..."

Rex lapis kneels, lifting the poor beings face up with the end of his spear.

"You dont have one?...xiao...this is your name...it means a gentle soul thats been through harsh times."

He let's his head dip back down, taking his spear and cutting the chains above him.

Xiaos body falls into the cold bitter snow, the tips of his fingers and nose stained pink from frostbite.

"Get up."

He struggles to his feet, hurrying at best since he afraid of what might happen if he doesnt obey.

He gets on his knees, breathing heavily as his arms shake.