The Fight

What the fuck happened, I turn around and see Damon laying completely naked in my bed, I jump up and vamp speed to the bathroom and shutting the door quietly trying not to wake Damon I go up the mirror in my bathroom running my hands through my hair thinking about what happened last night trying to remember as much as I can but nothings coming back. I hear someone knocking on my room door and hear its my dad, I grab my robe and vamp speed yet again to the door opening it slightly so I can see out.

Ric-"I was just checking if you were up because you have a lot of tidying to do"

Me-"oh yeah dad, I will be down when I'm dressed"

Ric-"'dad' that's the first time you called me that"

Me-"yeah...I guess it is"

Ric-"oh um yeah, I will let you get dressed"

I shut the door and see Damon sitting up in my bed, still naked I throw a pillow at him off my chair.

Me-"ugh put some clothes on would you"

Damon-"cmon you liked it last night"

I groan as a big smirk appears on his face.

Me-"Damon I'm being serious get dressed then leave, btw you need to go out the window"

Damon-"out the window? are you being serious"

Me-"yes your a vampire suck it up and do it"

Damon-"why cant I just go out the front door"

Me-"maybe because my dad is down there and god knows if Elena, Caroline or Bonnie are awak because I know they crashed down there"

Damon just rolls over and groans into my pillow. I go into the bathroom and go to get dressed but my clothes are out there, I run out and grab some clothes and rush back into the bathroom.

 I go into the bathroom and go to get dressed but my clothes are out there, I run out and grab some clothes and rush back into the bathroom

I walk out the bathroom and Damon is sitting on the bed with his jeans on with his belt unbuckled.

Damon-"have you seen my shirt?"

I pick it up off the floor and walk over to him standing in front of him I hand it to him I go to walk away but he grabs me into a kiss with me leaning down kissing him since he is sitting down un able to break away from the kiss because it just feels so right, eventually I do pull away.

Me-"Damon this isn't right, Elena is my friend..."

Of course as I'm speaking he start leaving soft kisses on my stomach giving me butterflies. I cup his cheeks with my hand bringing his face up so he is looking me in my eyes.

Me-"Damon we can't be doing this....it was a mistake"

The moment I said that I could see in Damon's eyes he was upset, and it crushed me too but it's not right me and Elena are friends.