6 Year Olds and WAP 👑💕

Hey loves!!!
Are guys ready for the first chapter of this new book?! Okay so please let me know if I have any grammatical errors or if I should fix something because I'm just going with the flow. As of right now I don't have an actual plot, I'm kinda coming up with ideas here and there. Anyways if you guys have any cool chapter suggestions feel free to private message me. I am open to any ideas and I will try my best to incorporate them into my chapters. Hope you guys like the first chapter
~ Swimshady18
——————————————————————
Alex's POV

IT'S FRIDAY, HAPPY FRIDAY, GOOD MORNING GINNY, WELCOME TO FRIDAY!!! IT'S FRIDAY, HAPPY FRI-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I scream at my alarm clock. Now I know what you may be wondering, why would this girl have her alarm clock sound put as HUNTER?!, but let me put this in context. If you heard that sound, wouldn't you want to quickly get out of bed and shut that darn clock off? I think of myself as a genius. With this hideous alarm sound I'm able to wake up every day at 7 am sharp.

I sigh as I get out of bed, it's not even Friday, it's like Tuesday or something. I slump all the way the bathroom and start my nonexistent skincare routine. First I apply a beautiful cleanser that I personally like to call clear ocean breeze, but it's actually called tap water. After I throughly wash my face, I apply my homemade remedy that allows me to look flawless every single day, it's called self pity. Link in bio. After I'm done telling myself to not embarrass myself today, I go into the shower and do my business.

After about 5 minutes I come out of the shower and change. I decided to wear...

Note: these clothing options will not affect the story, it's just for fun.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 2:

Anyways, I know I look like a bad bleep so I do the Debby Ryan face and make my way downstairs

Luckily I didn't trip and fall to my death. As I make my way down the hallway, I hear the most horrific noises imaginable.