11: Weak

Clair-

I was taken to the doctors, I was asleep for awhile. They said I was very unhealthy, and my body was tired. So now Maggie won't get off my ass about eating and sleeping. And I literally just got back 2 hours ago. 

Me and Billie have been quiet. We are laying on her bed, my hand on my belly and my body faced away from Billie. I don't know if she even ever wanted a kid. or if she wanted freedom for longer, and a kid along with being who she is, a music creator, can be kinda hard. 

"Why didn't you ever come back, after having Ivy?" Billie suddenly asks.

"Because I was scared, that you wouldn't want her or me. And that you would be mad that I left." I turned to look at her. 

"Baby, of course I would want you, yes. I was mad that you left. But more heart broken then anything." She comes closer, and gently rubs my cheeks. 

"But,..you had your career to worry about, and I didn't want to put more stress on you. You seemed happy when I would see you on tv. You and your green hair, and your perfect smile." I laugh as I study her face.

"You make me happy, and so would of Ivy. You make my life less stressful." Tears fall down her cheeks. 

I sniffle and go closer to her. 

"I'm not mad at you, or anything you may think. And I never fell outta love with your stupid ass."

Then she kisses me.