15: Surprise

Clair-

"Uhh..Who the fuck said that?" Billie questions.

"Someone, but is it true?" The man gets closer, holding a huge smirk. 

She takes a minute to think. What she says now will determine her entire future. When Billie looks at me I shake my head, telling her to lie. 

She looks at the man and answers, "yes, do you have a problem?" 

I facepalm myself, really Billie? Ok, yes. I'm flattered that she has the balls to say she does, and she isn't shamed to say it. But this is her future we are talking about, and she could have just ruined everything she has worked for her entire life. Her time supposed to be spent like a kid, was spent making music, leaving home for several months, having haters. Knowing there are people that love you, and you can't let them down. And not having privacy, can't even go to the fucking Walmart. 

"What? Wait how? When were you pregnant?" 

oh shit. Billie's face makes a "I fucked up" expression, knowing she can't really answer this without letting herself getting known for having a dick...or she can tell him to fuck off. That's an option. 

"I ain't spilling the tea, my man." She smiles, thinking she just did something. 

"Well, I thought Ivy was dead?" The man asks with a smirk. 

My face falls, my worries go to the back of my head. Only thinking about his man, and how he knows my daughters name..and that she is dead. 

"Excuse me?" I say as I walk up.

He just sits there, " I wasn't talking to you." 

"I don't give a fuck if you were talking to me or Billie. You are saying my dead daughter's name, talking like you know her and shit. Now answer my fucking question before I knock your teeth down your goddamn face bitch." I yell, getting closer and closer to him. 

"Mommy?" 

I freeze.