Where am I

In a world where furries dominate the world and humans are nothing but legends and myth because all the humans have been gone for over a century but the anthropomorphic animals have moved on and forgotten about the existence of humans.

There was this kid named Y/N who was rendered homeless and an orphan when he was 15 because his parents died from a fatal disease that plagued the Earth. Though he did have a good life before as he was a strait A student and even played sports along with making it to the varsity team but all that was taken away after his parents died.

Y/N struggled to survive with very little food and water but most importantly he needed shelter. Life only became harder as the plague spread throughout the world killing millions every day. Because of this Y/N had to flee from the city to avoid becoming infected.

Y/N had to stay strong in order to survive and because he was an athlete he had a slight advantage only because he has very high endurance, speed, and stamina but no upper body strength. Y/N's stomach growled and he starts looking for an animal to hunt down but no luck. Y/N kept searching and searching but his luck started to run low as a snow storm started to form. Y/N finds a cave to take shelter in a lucky he has his windbreaker and hoodie on to keep him warm.

Y/N starts exploring the cave until he falls through a hole and ends up somewhere completely different.

"Oh my head" you cry out loud as you try to get up despite the painful throbbing in your head. Looking around you find yourself in a casino in some sort. It kinda reminds you of the one in Las Vegas you've been to (NewYorkNewYork).

You began to wonder how you went to a cave and appear in a Las Vegas casino but the more you look around your surroundings, this isn't the Las Vegas you know

You began to wonder how you went to a cave and appear in a Las Vegas casino but the more you look around your surroundings, this isn't the Las Vegas you know. You look up and see the people surrounding you are humanoid animals!

They look like humans despite some of them having fur but they also have characteristics similar to a human. But what scared you was some of them have claws and their sheer size was huge, they looked like they were 8-10 feet tall. Even the shorter ones were taller than you. The most disturbing observation was they were all starting at you!

You start hearing talking from the crowd with the most common one "a human? Oh my god I can't believe it's an actual human!"

You start to become nervous as you don't know what intentions these people have for you. Eventually you see out in the distance of what seem to be police lights and then you start to hear people shouting for people to get out of the way and that's when you know that's your que to get the hell out.

You start to push through the crowds of furries while they still stare at you with shock and awe but some got out of your way. While you were on your feet, you now see the true size of these people making you look like a dwarf compared to them as they look like they're about 10 feet tall in average and you only came up to their chest. It's also very awkward when your standing next to a female when your height measures up to their chest.