New world, New home, New life

As your driving in the limo with your new mother you look out the window and see tall skyscrapers and buildings in the downtown area. You also pass through the Tokyo district which is where your new house will be at.

Kyla told you it might take 40 minutes to get to the house because there appears to be heavy traffic on the freeway

Kyla told you it might take 40 minutes to get to the house because there appears to be heavy traffic on the freeway. So to kill time you reach into your backpack to find your AirPod pros and listen to music. Kyla notices you listening to music and tries to get your attention but you couldn't hear her so she taps you on your shoulder.

"What are those things in your ears?" Kyla said.

"Oh these things. They are called Apple Airpod Pros, it's something that was made in my world but I think there's something similar to these in this world." You said.

"Interesting, your phone has a similar design just like mine except the logo is in the shape of a dragon instead of an apple." Kyla said.

"Wow that's cool." You said.

"So... what are you listening to.?" Kyla says while she tries to grab your tiny Airpods out of your ear along with your phone.

"Killer Queen.... I like this music, never knew humans made good music." Kyla said.

"What do you mean you never knew humans made great music." You said in confusion.

"Well before we had technology to record music and before humans ceased to exist, only a handful of anthro's were able to listen to the beautiful music humans made, which also sparked our obsession over them." Kyla said.

"Wait this brings up a question, why do anthro's obsess over humans so much?" You said in curiosity.

"For starters I'm sure you noticed the clear height difference." Kyla said.

"Yeah no kidding, your like mountain compared to me." You said.

"Because of this height difference we find you tiny humans to be cute, even the tallest one's barely matched our height and we treated them like children." Kyla said while trying to hide a blush but you couldn't see it because of how dark it was in the limo.

"Huh interesting." You said.

While you were speaking with your mother you were interrupted when the driver rolled down the window revealing himself to be another dragon but he had completely black scales and blue eyes.