Choices

One week before adoption

After a couple days of being brought to this strange world, you would get non-stop attention. There would be news, videos, stories, and so on about a human boy in the world of anthros. The attention was way to much for your own liking that you told the dragoness at the orphanage that you just wanted to stay in your room until someone adopts you.

You would switch different channels on a tv only to find more news about your self, even on cartoons, they literally made an episode with you in it.

"Jesus these people are starting to obsess over me and I haven't even met them yet."

Your existence even made it onto international news like FNN (furry news network) and boy they had a lot to say. You decided to turn off the tv and hop on the laptop which was provided by the orphanage. The internet was WAY worse than watching tv

You find a website that's like YouTube but it's named FurTube. The moment the page loads the first thing you see in recommended are videos from news reporters and people who saw you and recorded you trying to run away.

"Are you freaken kidding me. Great now I'm world famous in just one day."

You decide to watch a video from person that recorded you running. It was unnerving to see the height comparison between you and the anthros. The person recording you even called you "cute" and "adorable".

"Bullshit they see me as cute because no one back at my world called me cute or adorable."

An idea pops into your head and in the search bar you type in human and you wish you didn't. You wish there was an unsee button in front of you because it appears anthros have insane fantasy's over humans.

You immediately turn off the laptop and lay on your bed trying to forget everything you just saw and just fall asleep

Four days before adoption

While watching and browsing some memes old your old phone that you have saved during the outbreak to keep your sanity the dragoness knocks on your door and comes in to tell you some "exciting" information.

"Hello Y/N, I just set you up for adoption and you already have over a thousand parents ready to adopt you and some of them are out of the state and out of the country!" Said the dragoness.

Y/N's reaction: 👁👄👁

"So how is it going to work of who I get to go with?" Y/N said.

"Oh we have a unique system where the child gets to pick their new parents based off their needs such as if they want to be a single child or have multiple siblings, though with your situation that might take a long time." Said the dragoness

The dragoness logs onto the laptop and opens up an application with a long list of preferences. She leaves you so you can focus.

After two hours of trying to choose your preferences your brain felt like it melted from taking a math test. Once you saved you preferences it brought you to a page full of applicants of who wants to adopt you. You saw lots and lots of potential parents but it was very overbearing. You came down to three parents, one was a jackal that looked like a female Anubis and she had two daughters, one was a dragoness that looked huge and her scales looked like they were melting like molten wax, and the other one that looked like a bat made the dragoness look like a child compared to her.

The bat gave off a threatening vibe even just looking at her picture would make you uncomfortable but the dragoness looked like she would give a best hugs

The bat gave off a threatening vibe even just looking at her picture would make you uncomfortable but the dragoness looked like she would give a best hugs. It's was a very tough decision but you chose the dragoness to be your new parent.

After you chose your new parents the dragoness was excited to see that you now have a new family and she arranged a meeting the next day for you to meet your new parents.