17 (18+)

The moment Yami's lips met hers, Reina felt her entire being melt. His hands stayed firmly but softly planted on her cheeks as he kissed her in a way that conveyed all the emotions he was too stubborn to say out loud.

Reina smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling Yami closer. His hands found their way to her hips as he softly massaged the supple skin. He felt Reina's soft tongue on the seam of his lips and allowed her in, tangling his own tongue with hers.

They were completely lost in each other, in fact, Reina was ready to let him take her on the couch if they hadn't been interrupted by a cough from across the room.

Finial stood awkwardly behind another couch, glancing sporadically at the couple on the other side of the living room. "Uh, I'm happy this is happening and you guys figured your shit out," he scratched the back of his head, "but you're making out on my grimoire holder."

Reina glanced down, catching sight of the dark leather directly underneath her. She blushed as she tossed the belt to Finral.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else," Yami grunted softly, pinching Reina's hip.

Giggling, Reina stood up and pulled Yami with her. No longer paying Finral any mind, the two mages sped down the halls towards Yami's room, pulling off every few steps for a quick kiss. Or, in Yami's case, to give Reina's ass a light smack.

When they finally arrived at his room, Yami took it upon himself to press Reina up against the now closed door. His hands explored her body gently, as if, despite their now known mutual affection, he was afraid she'd run off if he was too harsh. Her body pressed against his as Reina wove her hands through his thick, dark hair. She gave a soft tug and swallowed the following groan that escaped Yami's mouth.

The large man pulled away for a moment, letting his eyes drift up and down his lover's body. With a new vigor, he pulled Reina's shirt up and over her head before doing the same to himself.

Despite the fact that she'd seen Yami naked many times, Reina took this opportunity to admire his built torso and the hard-earned muscles that adorned his back as he turned to lead her to the bed.

"Yami, wait," the words slipped out of her mouth before she could catch them and he turned around abruptly with a look of panic across his face.

Yami crossed the room quickly and put his hands on Reina's shoulders, "I'm sorry, I just assumed you were-"

Reina quickly cut him off with a soft kiss. She felt she couldn't go any further until she grounded herself, made sure this was real, made sure Yami really wanted only her. And all her fears were quelled as she felt him smile into the kiss and pull her closer.

The pair finally made it to the bed, Yami lying down on his back and Reina settling herself on his lap, one leg on either side of his muscular thighs.

"I forgot how much of a stretch it was to be in your lap like this," Reina giggled as she shuffled her hips to give both her and Yami some friction.

He pulled her down abruptly, whispering into her ear in a gruff tone, "Don't worry, I'll make sure your all stretched out by the time we're done." She felt his teeth bite into the soft skin below her ear and gasped at both the sensation and his words.

Reina let his mouth find its was to her jugular vein as Yami quickly undid and removed her bra. Her nails left tiny red crescents in the expanse of his chest as she shivered at the feeling of his teeth against her skin.

She took advantage of her position on top of Yami and sat up, using her palms to halt his trying to follow her. Reina began to grind her hips against his, relishing the feeling of his hard member against her heat, only a few layers of clothing separating the two.

"If I'm going to be on top, I should at least get some control," she teased.

But her teasing was cut short as she watched Yami quirk an eyebrow at her before briskly switching their positions. She now looked up into his hungry eyes as he shuffled his pants and underwear off before going to work on her own.

One of his large fingers traced up her wet slit, stopping only to begin circling her clit. "I'll be in control then," Yami growled, "if you insist."

Reina could only whine and press her hips up in hope he would either speed up his movements or increase the pressure on her needy clit.

She heard him tut above her and gasped when she saw him bring the same fingers he'd been teasing her with up to her open lips. Reina took his fingers eagerly, wrapping her tongue around him.

Looking up at Yami, she felt herself clench around nothing at the approving yet lustful gaze he was giving her. Taking his finger from her mouth, Yami circled her clit again a few times lightly before beginning to pump his fingers into her waiting hole.

Reina clawed at Yami's arm that remained next to her head and closed her eyes at the sensation of her lover preparing her for what was to come. She felt herself rising to her peak, clenching around Yami's fingers.

He withdrew at the feeling, kissing her sloppily to swallow the whine she let out at the sudden emptiness. "You don't get to cum unless it's around my cock," he murmured into Reina's mouth.

Yami continued to kiss her as he pumped himself before slowly pushing himself into her pulsing cunt.

Reina's held fell back as her walls struggled to accept Yami's large member. He brought a hand down to massage her clit. "That's it, nice and easy baby," Yami soothed.

Reina gasped as he bottomed out, moving her hand to her stomach as she felt the bulge in her lower abdomen. Yami winced as she pressed down, taking it as a signal to begin moving.

His pace started slowly, easing Reina in. As his thrusting picked up, Yami grabbed one of Reina's legs, pulling it over his shoulder and pressing her knee into her chest.

She gasped as Yami slid impossibly deeper into her, tapping her cervix.

"I can feel you clenching around me, you're almost there aren't you baby," Yami smiled down at her in an almost menacing way.

Reina couldn't get words out, only gasps and moans as Yami sped up again. She felt her insides begin to burn in the best way as her finish approached.

Her nails dug into Yami's shoulders as she came, gushing around him as, "Yes, yes, Yami, yes," spilled from her lips.

Yami finished soon after, painting her insides white with a loud groan. He set her leg back down gently and removed himself slowly, watching as their combined arousal spilled from Reina's still quivering cunt.

Reina pulled him down onto the bed next to her. "We can clean up in a minute, I just wanna rest for a second."

"Did I tire you out there, Bug-Eyes?" Yami smirked as he turned to give Reina a gentle kiss on the forehead. But by the time he pulled away, her eyes were already closed.

I was super nervous to write this so I hope you all enjoy.