6 (18+)

As said in the title this chapter is 18+ so there is mature content ahead.

"Can you go any faster?" Nils was exasperated as he struggled slightly to keep a dome of ice surrounding he and Reina.

"I am going as fast as I can! Not all of us draw our power from their cold, cavernous hearts," Reina was whisper-yelling as she took her time to make sure her Jeweled Dungeon was effectively placed around the magic post.

They were on the second to last placement, intent on finishing within the next two days. The current day was coming to a close as the trio finished planting the post.

"There! All done, you can lower the barrier now," Reina clapped.

Nils dropped his ice dome now that Reina was finished and the two who had been inside turned their attention to the mage leaning against a nearby tree. Yami boded passively in their direction as he picked his teeth with his katana.

Nils closed his eyes at Yami and sighed, "You could at least pretend you were keeping watch for anyone who might've broken the dome while we were working."

"Do I not have my katana out of the sheath? Is that not enough for you?" the tall male responded.

"God you guys I'm exhausted. I don't mean to pull a Nils here but can we just get to the next town and go to sleep? That spell still takes it out of me," Reina rolled her eyes at the two.

The two men complied and hopped on their brooms, Nils turning quickly to give Reina a quick scolding, "I really don't appreciate you using my name as a synonym for being boring."

^

"Hey, Yami, I know you're probably asleep already but move your ass ov-" Reina cut herself off as she walked out of the bathroom into her and Yami's shared room.

She was right about his being in the bed but not so much about him being asleep. Instead of being knocked out and sprawled out across the bed Yami was sitting up and his boxers were suspiciously tossed to the side of the bed. He was clearly surprised when Reina entered the room suddenly and even though both of them were suddenly still, she could tell there had been a distinct halt in all movement. It was then that she noticed that while one of his hands was propped behind his head, the other was tucked suspiciously under the covers.

Reina cracked a sly smile, "I was only showering for like 10 minutes, did you really miss me that much?"

Yami laughed back at Reina, showing no signs of embarrassment. "I was just thinking about how I've had to sleep next to you twice as much as normal but you still won't let me have any fun with you."

Reina rolled her eyes and slunk over to the bed, still wrapped in her towel from the shower. "You know there's one way we can still have fun, now that you don't have whiskey dick like the other night." She dropped the towel and reached across him slowly, grabbing his recently discarded shirt.

Yami flinched and then groaned at the sight of Reina leaning across him. He brought his hand out from under the covers and slowly rubbed up and down the back of her thigh. Goosebumps began to form on her skin and instead of standing all the way back up after pulling on his shirt, Reina swung her leg over Yami's thighs and situated herself on his lap. He grinned up at her as his hand followed her movements before making its way up to squeeze her pert butt before settling on her waist.

Reina leaned forward and settled her arms around her Yami's neck, feeling the body heat from his previous activity underneath her.

"You act like I won't even let you touch me," she whispered. Reina leaned in and began to kiss softly up his neck, stopping when she reached the corner of his jaw. She licked gently up to his ear and bit the lobe softly, earning a gratuitous groan from Yami.

He grabbed her chin gently and pulled her into his lips. No time was wasted as he bit her lip harshly and began to suck on her tongue. Reina chuckled lightly at Yami's eager movements and began to run her hands up and down his bare chest, letting her fingers dip a little lower on his torso with each lap.

Yami shifted himself so he was no longer sitting up completely. His hands were greedily finding every inch of bare skin under the shirt of his that Reina had pulled on. As he groped her body hungrily, he began to put the lightest pressure into pushing her down.

Reina pulled back from his mouth, not ceasing the movement of her hands against his chest. "A little eager tonight, aren't we?" She teased.

Yami only let out a soft grunt in response and Reina once again leaned in to begin kissing his neck. Only this time she began to trail the kisses down instead of up and left soft bites along her trail. Reina felt Yami's body tending under her as she let her own body ever so gently brush against his taut member as she continued the journey downwards, taking the covers with her.

Once she had him fully exposed, Reina looked up and made eye contact with Yami as she licked one of her hands from the base of her palm, up to her fingertips. His eyes widened at her action and he finally broke his silence.

"It's been so long since I've seen what that pretty little noble mouth of yours can do."

Reina clicked her tongue at him and lightly palmed the underside of his cock with her damp hand as she moved it to massage his balls. Yami's head lolled back as she began to lick up and down every inch of his member. Reina looked up at him, a gratuitous arch in her back to give him not only a view of her mouth around him but also her ass in the air.

As she started to lightly suck on him Reina heard Yami cursing lightly under his breath. As she sped up her movements she felt on of his hands lace itself through her hair. When he began to thrust up into her Yami held her head in place while showering her in dirty compliments.

"You look so pretty when your eyes tear up when I hit the back of your throat," he moaned.

Reina swirled her tongue around him as his pace increased and felt him shudder as he approached his end. Once his warm liquid had made its way down her throat, Reina gave Yami one last lick from the base to the top of his cock.

"I told you you could still have fun with me," Reina giggled as she sat up and arranged herself next to Yami in the bed.

His eyes were closed as he breathed heavily, recovering from his orgasm. "You're right, I forgot how much fun that was with you."

"I'm not trying to get all sappy after giving you a phenomenal blowjob," Reina started, "but do you realize this is the longest amount of time we've ever spent with each other?"

Yami turned to her and smiled, "Just go to sleep Bug-Eyes, don't jinx it." He pulled her down into the bed with him and settled her onto his chest. It only took a few minutes for the exhausted man and his vexing counterpart to fall asleep.

I have not written smut before so I'm sorry if it came out bad.