Chapter 1:Clueless

Y/n =your name
Your power is teleportation and Psychokinesis, your 15/16 years old

You lived in a old apartment with your grandma and was completely clueless of the world you lived in

You lived in a old apartment with your grandma and was completely clueless of the world you lived in. You were homeschooled and didn't go out much. But finally, one day you started to notice you had a abnormal power that no normal human can ever have. You were able to control objects with your mind which is Psychokinesis , and you can also teleport yourself and objects. You found out when you where playing a video game and you lost so you raged and broke the tv.And when you found out you can teleport you went to bed and then woke up at a local park near your house. You started looking it up online and did some research on what these abnormal powers are. You found a out that they were called quirks and there was this whole other universe that you didn't realize existed.You've been living under a rock all this time, you felt like it was time to figure out what was really going on outside of this rock you were stuck living under for the whole fifteen years of your life. So you decided to search for schools with people who have powers like you. And the closest one near your house was UA high school.
So you applied to UA and now all you got to do is pass the entrance exam.

That was chapter 1, it's not smutty right now give it some time, thanks for reading, and I'll update this soon! Also sorry about the way I write it's not really the best, but I hope you still enjoyed!! Until next time..