Chapter 3: is it a pass?or fail?

Three....two.....one... START!
You ran  inside the fighting zone and started to see big robots and got a little more nervous now that you were actually experiencing what you kept on thinking in your head. You got distracted and out of no where, and a big ass robot was coming at you. Bakugou came in just in time and made the robot explode. Bakugou was acting cocky and said that a loser like you shouldn't be here if your not gonna pay attention. You wanted to prove Bakugou wrong so you found the biggest robot you can find. Once you found one you tried to use your power. At first your power wasn't working, but then you completely destroyed the robot by using your power to pull the robot until parts of it came apart. Bakugou looked a little surprised and said that your not completely useless but your still a loser. You felt a little flustered, but you didn't want to feel that way because you felt that way about Bakugou. After that the exams were over. Now you just had to wait and see if you'll get in.
You kept on waiting and waiting for days, finally the results came in. You started to look at the video with all might in that video, and he said you past. You were so excited you jumped up from your chair and squealed. Your grandma was wondering why you were making that noise. Soon enough you told her that you got in. Your grandma was incredibly happy for you,she decided to make you a big cake to congratulate you.