Chapter 2: I Will Make Nalu Cannon

As soon as we got back to the guild, Lucy was taken to the infirmary part of the guild for Wendy to heal her foot. Natsu also went there to watch over Lucy. I swear, he is a living golden retriever!! My sister better husband him up.

After a little while, I head to the library to tell Mirajane and Piper the new tea. I don't really remember when we started to do it, but somehow we got to the point where everyday we would meet up and gossip about Nalu and occasionally Gruvia, Gale, or Jerza.

I walk to our usual table and see them already sitting there waiting. "Oh, hey Rose!", Piper calls out cheerfully. Today she's wearing a light green top that looks really cute. But then again Piper is always cute! "So anything interesting happen on the quest?", Mirajane asks as I sit down with her ship book already out. "Well firstly, here's a picture a took,", I answer while showing them another piece of evidence to their obvious feelings for each other.

As I start to go over everything, I see them get more and more excited. I smile inside, I just love seeing people happy! Also I love snooping in on Lucy's love life. Before, she had practically nobody I could tease her about, and being a little sister that sucked massively. But then I saw her and him. I reminisce back to when I first saw them...

————————————————————————
"Lucy!!", I call as I chase after her. "Rose??", she says as she turns around. Her eyes brighten up as she sees me. "Omg  I missed you so much! I'm so sorry I left you.", she tells me as we share a hug. "I forgive you if course, but don't do that again!", I reply laughing and slightly crying. "LUCY!", I hear what sounds like a man call from the distance. We both stand up and look. In the distance I see an odd looking group of people. Is that a flying cat?!? "Oh hey Natsu!", she says running over to a salmon haired man who I assumed had just called her. I follow closely behind. "You scared us all half the death, don't do that again! And that is an order!", a scary looking scarlet haired woman says the her with a minor look worry. As she hugs them all in greeting, I just stand there awkwardly. But then with a sudden burst of either courage or stupidity, I state, "Who the fuck are these people Lucy? And why do they look like that group of hobos that used to hang around our house asking for money?" For some reason the guy named Natsu covered the kitty's ears. "Lucy,", the man without a shirt sounding annoyed asked, "who is that sassy child and where are her parents?" Meanwhile, older sis was laughing her ass off. Her friends looked very pissed for some reason. "What, you do. I'm just stating facts. And on another note, why the fuck aren't you're wearing a shirt? Who are you, a stripper? I don't have any money, LEAVE. ", I reply trying not to break. Being confident is hard sometimes. Then, the salmon guy also bursts into laughter, much to the stripper's annoyance. "SHUT UP FLAME BRAIN!", he yells. "I LIKE THIS KID!", Natsu says laughing. Then they both get into an argument. I feel like I'm watching 6 six olds bicker at a playground. A minute or two goes by like this until the scarlet girl steps in and makes them basically piss their pants in fright. "Now, for the last time, who is this child and where are her parents ?", she asks. When Lucy finally calms down, she answers them. "Oh sorry, this is my younger adopted sister Rose.", she says to her friends. "You have a sister??", the salmon boy asks. "Yeah,", Lucy says, "she's about two years younger then me. I had just finished talking to my dad when we were both catching up.". This Natsu guy then looked straight at me with the biggest smile. "So, do you wanna join Fairy Tail?", he asks with the same cool you might expect to hear someone have asking why you wanna eat. "Wait..... YOU ACTUALLY GOT INTO FAIRY TAIL?!?", I shout at my sister. "OF COURSE I WANNA JOIN, BUT SERIOUSLY HOW LUCY?!?", I continue to freak out about. "Well, I met Natsu in Hardegeon and after some interesting events he got me in!", she says. Wait a minute....
I look at Natsu and Lucy's faces carefully.

"WAIT ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!? WHY DIDNT YOU ASK MY PERMISSION YOU SALMON HAIRED CAT LOVING FIRE FREAK?!? LUCY, IT IS MY DUTY AS A SIBLING TO KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS!! NATSU OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME, YOU BETTER BE TREATING HER WITH RESPECT OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!", I shout at him. As I'm about to continue, Lucy begins to open her mouth.

"ROSE!! AND NO, ME AND NATSU ARE NO DATING, WE'RE JUST GOOF FRIENDS!", she answers with a bright red face. "OH, LIKE ILL BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT! HOW STUPD DO YOU THINK I AM?!?"

Our little sibling fight continues, and in the background the scarlet girl and the stripper are laughing, the cat is saying something I can't comprehend, and Natsu is just sitting there with a bright red face similar to Lucy's.
————————————————————————

In that moment, I knew. And all throughout all their other moments throughout the years, I knew then too. Natsu and Lucy will be together. And I will be the one to help them get together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
933 words