~Chapter 5~

Y/n's POV.
After reading more about magic with nightmare. I suddenly felt more weirder...Like as if I was attracted to magic. I thought it was weird so I stoped reading the book and looked around. But this feeling...It felt..weird but at the same time it felt powerful as if I could do anything. Nightmare must have noticed I stopped looking at the book, because I felt he was looking at me. I looked at him and sure enough he was looking at me...but what caught me off guard.., was he..was looking at me with Concerned eyes.? I then proceeded to ask him, " is there something you need Nightmare?" He nodded, he opened his mouth but then closed it, he seemed.. hesitant? to tell me something but he opened his mouth again and asked "are you alright.? I kinda noticed you froze and then proceeded to look away as if you realized something". I was quite shocked he noticed that I froze I didn't even notice I had frozen when I felt weird. " I'm fine Nightmare just...I guess I just wanted to look around you know, look at the trees,flowers".

Nightmare's POV
"I'm fine Nightmare just... I guess I just wanted to look around you know,look at the trees,flowers". After she said that I knew she was lying. I knew because, she was sweating and avoiding eye contact and smiling awkwardly. " The trees and flowers do look pretty don't they?" I said "Especially those two" I pointed to one that looked exactly the same as their their (E/C) eyes.

 " The trees and flowers do look pretty don't they?" I said "Especially those two" I pointed to one that looked exactly the same as their their (E/C) eyes

( pretend their E/C color or your F/C )

I looked at her and noticed she was smiling while looking at them. I don't know why but I felt...Weird?, Dream must have noticed something was wrong, I could feel him looking at me.I turned my head to look at Dream. He just kept looking at me and soon The brown haired girl looked my way too and she widened her eyes. I gave them a confused face, I looked at my brother, He just smiled at me. "Why do you keep looking at me with that face" I asked both of them, They Both said " oh it's nothing" while smiling. I was starting to get annoyed with them so I turned back to look at y/n.I widened my eyes when I saw her.

(Y/n as Kanao for this picture Except for the butterfly clip and demon slayer uniform or you can keep them)

She was looking at a butterfly that was on her finger with gentle eyes, light smile, while her
h/l h/c hair was swaying with the gentle breeze. She looked...Gorgeous.. I felt my face burn up., I was confused on why my face was burning up so I looked at my book once again while trying to cool down my face. And once again I felt stares on me so I looked where they were coming from and surely enough they were coming from Dream and the brown haired girl they were looking at me with a smirk. I was confused on why but I ignored it.

Dreams POV
   I was talking to Kazumi, her hair swayed with the gentle breeze. While we were talking I remembered she said "never allow your sister to learn magic, She would then be dangerous and we'll have to kill her" so I decided to ask her on why her sister couldn't learn magic. "Hey kazumi.?" " yeah Dream " she answered back , I hesitated before asking " why is it that your sister can't learn magic like everyone else.?" She froze and looked down. " I don't really know on why my sister can't learn magic, heck I don't even know on why we have to protect two flowers, Mother said that no matter what happens we have to protect those flowers,Mother especially told me " make sure your sister doesn't do anything weird with her flower" kazumi said I was confused and shocked at the same time ' they also have to protect something like me and my brother protect the apples..? But with flowers' I thought " hey kazumi".
"Yeah Dream" kazumi said "Do you think you can show me the flowers you guys protect.?" She looked over to me and hesitated before slowly nodding . " yeah totally " she said while smiling, I don't know why but I felt weird when she smiled at me. I'll have to read about what this feeling is, Since I also saw Nightmares face heat up when he saw Kazumi's sister in the distance with a butterfly on her finger. I poked kazumi she looked at me with a confused face and I pointed to my brother she turned to look at him and widened her eyes before...Smirking? I was confused she turned to me and whispered something that widened my eyes " it looks like your brother likes my sister" I didn't get what that means so I asked "what does that mean?" She looked at me with a shocked face "you don't know what love or what a crush is" she asked me. " I do know what love is, Love is when you love someone as a sibling right like you want to protect them from any harm" I said. She nodded before saying "Love also has two other meanings" I was confused there were two other meaning of love? I thought there was only of definition of Love. " the second one is where you Love a person not like a sibling more like a lover, partner, Significant other, and you want to protect them from any harm" . I was listening intently to what she was saying Since I was curious and wanted to learn about the two other meanings of Love. I saw she hesitated with the last meaning of Love before telling me. I was in disbelief at what she said. She looked at me with a sympathetic face she looked at the sky and noticed it was getting late and turned to me.
" it looks like it's getting late, me and y/n must get home before it turns night, maybe tomorrow we can hang out again!" She said while smiling and standing up. I nodded while standing after her she turned to Y/n and said " y/n come one we have to get home" y/n looked at kazumi before nodding and getting up, she started walking to kazumi while waving goodbye to Nightmare while he did the same. " bye dream/bye nightmare" both y/n and kazumi said. " bye kazumi/bye y/n..!" Me and my brother said back. ' man what a day' I turned to my brother and noticed he was already sleeping I smiled at him and joined him, sitting down and getting ready to sleep. I got comfortable and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/n : Sorry I haven't posted a new chapter I will try to put new chapters to those who are reading my book, since I'm busy with school and everything so bye byee.

~ 1162 words~