Introduction and Prologue

Welcome to OPERATION T.O.T.S: The Cascadia Warfare

"T.O.T.S. Division Squad Units! Take Cascadia!"

=-=-=[Prologue]-=-=-=

Cascadia, the new Global Military Joint Operations conquest area of the Sector D2 system. The Federation commander made this conflictive homeland of Monarch and Crimson 1, into the bombardment urban area.

Commander Carson Diplomat of the T.O.T.S. Division Squad Unit has special surveillance and reconnaissance operations of Cascadia military base of operations for bombardment alert and warning systems after the reconnaissance satellite has been destroyed by anti-satellite missiles. Without the reconnaissance satellites, there will be no more actionable intel. But the weapon satellite-loaded with kinetic shells is still here.

Before the Cascadia Warfare, Commander Carson Diplomat noticed a missile attack from the enemy HQ. Captain Woodward, waifu systems operator Prez, and Cascadia Peacekeeper Commander are deployed to investigate. Upon deployment, Captain Woodward and his team engaged the Federation Ground Forces when they are ambushed and they are sent to evac after the waves of Feds engaging and returned to base.

Hitman 1 and K.C. the Koala are barely escaped Cascadia-loaded with Task Force 01 and returned to T.O.T.S., along with Woodward, Pip, and Freddy, to tell Cascadian allies about this Cascadia Warfare. They have enemy fighters, gunships, tanks, and light and heavy units, and enemy emplacements all over the place.

When Cascadia has been captured, the Federation commander has started taking over Sector D2 System, and the Cascadian soldiers cannot do their own, Commander Carson Diplomat has turned to a T.O.T.S. Division Squad Unit led by Crimson 1 to save Cascadia and take control of the Sector D2 System, once again.

=-=-=[End of Prologue]=-=-=

"Crimson 1 is on-station, AWACS. Is this them? The Tiny Once Transport Service?" Crimson 1 said as he flew the prototype Project Wingman. They everyone knows about T.O.T.S. When he landed the plane to meet his friends about the Cascadia at T.O.T.S.

"Crimson 1! What happened to you?" K.C. asked as Crimson One enters the nursery. He was wearing the colorful pilot suit that matches them. As he enters the room, Pip and Freddy were talking about it right away. He was Monarch's wingman to fly to the skies together.

Once then, the enemy squadrons are closing in fast, and the babies are entering the safe area when it's quiet. "Monarch, let's go! We need to take down the enemy squadron!" he said, piloting the stealth fighter while Monarch and his waifu systems operator Prez are piloting the variable sweep-wing interceptor. "Crimson 1, taking off. Polly, Monarch requesting takeoff immediately!"

They all took off and saw not just a single squadron, there are Anura-class aerial cruisers and Arcion-class heavy cruisers, equipped with cordium-powered railguns that can cause critical damage to T.O.T.S. and all Cascadian aircraft. They have to use the AOA limiter or countermeasures. All of the Cascadian units are opening fire on the airships they encounter.

"Begin firing SAMs and AA guns, now!" The Cascadian Peacekeeper Commander said as he called out the units to open fire, making the missiles and AA rounds scatter around it. "Watch out for the railguns! They just targeted T.O.T.S.! Brace for impact!"

The Cordium-powered railguns fired from the heavy cruisers. T.O.T.S. was heavily damaged! The strongholds are collapsing! All of the air-to-ground missiles launched and destroyed all of the runways! The damage is just devastating. Very devastating.

Will Crimson 1 and Monarch showed up and stop this destruction?

=-=-=[Begining Chapter 1]=-=-=