Chapter 4

"As we know the Chairman is Deepak Malhotra. But, they have a CEO and MD. And they are none other than the sons of Mr. Malhotra.", Swetha said making my eyes go wide.

"Sons? What are you saying?", I asked her frantically.

" Yeah, Mr.Malhotra has 5 sons!", Swetha said making my eyes go even wider.

" What the hell dude? ", Riya yelled making us flinch. "Riya, lower your voice. We wouldn't want Aunty to know that we are googling her fiance now do we? ", Swetha said making sense. Oh my God, why is this girl always correct!

" Okay, fine, calm down. Let's see them maybe. I mean everything is available on the internet right? ", Neena suggested.

" Fine, wait a second. ", Swetha said quickly working her fingers on the laptop.

" Here you go ..... ", she said.

 ", she said

Abhimanyu Malhotra, 23 years old, former CEO and present MD of Malhotra Corporations

A/n just take a minute to appreciate Fawad Khan's beauty ..

" He is Abhimanyu Malhotra .... ", Swetha said. I slowly looked to see an immensely handsome man staring at the 4 of us.

" He is sooooooooo HANDSOME !!!!!! ", Riya again shrieked. " I am not lying though, he is good - looking! ", Swetha added. " Now, is he going to be your brother ?? ", Neena asked while I nodded in confusion.

" Well, now coming to the point. He is the current MD of Malhotra Corporations. Though young at age, he has always been so efficient in his work. He personally manages all the Schools, Colleges, Textile factories and Fashion brands of the Malhotras . He is also managing the port and ship building section of the Malhotra Holdings along with his father . He has been getting the Best Businessman Award for the past 2 to 3 years. He is in the Forbes under 30 Most Influential Men of the Year. ", Swetha completed with a sigh.