51| Prison...

*GUN SHOT*

Before I could process anything Jaehyun was on top of me and my back was touching the ground. The gun shot sound had freaked me out and I felt my eyes tear up. Even Jaehyun had tears in his eyes. I felt like the cloth near my abdomen had started to get wet and very freakishly I place my hand over the cloth to check what it was when, I saw my hands red in blood.

I began shivering as I felt blood on my abdomen. Shockingly, that blood wasn't mine and I feel like I'm being choked when I realized that it was Jaehyun who got shot and his  blood was over my body.

"J--Jaehyun!? OH MY GOD! Stay with me please! Hey hey! "

I tried preventing him from falling asleep. There were a few people around us who immediately began to call the police. Meanwhile, I tried to not let Jaehyun sleep.

"A--Akina! I--I--"

"Yeah! Come on tell! you what?"

"B-Bare truth?" He is asking me for a bare truth in this situation? 

"Yeah! Yeah! Bare truth!"

"I suddenly remembered what my b-brother said the night he died!"

"What? I--" that's when I remembered that Jaehyun knew his brother had told him something to convey it to his parents but due to the trauma he didn't remember.

"Tell me!"

"H-He- said........"

FLASHBACK TO THE ORPHANAGE WHERE HYUNJIN TALKED TO AKINA ABOUT SOMETHING

"Let go Hyunjin!"

"Akina! Please listen to me"

"You've done enough Hyunjin, I don't need you to do anything more!"

"I didn't play that video!"

"Yeah right! Then I played it right?"

"Akina! I'm not Joking! I swear it wasn't me!"

I felt like laughing at this confession of his.

"Let me get this straight!...You came to avenge your dad's and Your best friend Ji Hoon's death from me, you would do this by ruining my life for what my dad did and take away the factory property I never knew existed, you threatened me that you'll tell my boyfriend about something you knew would separate us and Now you're telling me it wasn't you!?"

"I know you won't believe but I think it's HIM!"

"Now who's this HIM? A new character in this story?"

"I thought the same but now I think HIM is a very old character in this story!"

"Hyunjin I'm not a fool ok?"

"Akina Listen HIM was the first one who had informed me about the factory and how my dad died with Audio tapes and quarrels between the three business partners. HIM always told me that I should get the property back to him but I thought when it is something I have to do with then why tell HIM...I guess HIM did it!"

"Hyunjin pleasee! Stop talking nonsense I have to correct something right now alright!"

"You don't believe me ,do you?"

"Of course I don't!"

Hyunjin suddenly played a few conversations with whom he claims it to be HIM and I was shocked. Hyunjin wasn't doing it alone....He had someone helping him out....and....I guess it's someone I know but I just can't figure it who?