52| Hunt...

"Release her! Her family is sitting outside anyway!"

"Family?"

"Yeah! Your Uncle and mom"

What the hell? I immediately run outside after they release me to see Ki won and another man with her...suddenly it strikes my head..I saw him in the picture Kang Ra showed me...He's..He's JEONG HYUN OH....Jaehyun's dad?

₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷₷

By every passing minute, I got more and more desperate to meet Jaehyun. He was still being treated and the doctors weren't clearly telling us anything. They didn't even allow Dr. Mi Hi to attend the surgery saying that emotional moments like this will affect Jaehyun's surgery.

I took test for confirming my pregnancy Once again and it was right. I was already one month pregnant. I really wanted to share this news to Jaehyun as fast as possible because I believed that he would recover.

Now I understood the meaning of his words. Now I understand what he meant by 'It pains to see you in the hospital, suffering.' because now I feel the pain he would have felt.

We were seated in the waiting room. Dr. Mi Hi was in constant touch with nurses, Mr. Hyun Oh  was trynna comfort his wife, Ki Won was sitting on the other corner of the room, Hyunjin was standing in the counter twisting and curling a piece of wire kept on the desk, Sera had just called me and even though I told her not to worry, she was on her way to meet me while  NCT 127 with Mr. Sae were constantly walking and checking on Jaehyun from a very small window on the door of his surgery room. Overall, it was a very stressed situation.

I haven't told anyone about my pregnancy....or...or it's complications. 

It might be selfish of me but I keep thinking about something more important than my health right now. Jaehyun's words. I think I need to talk about that with someone. In desperate need for some answers, I walk over to Dr. Mi Hi and even though, I don't want to I have to talk to Ki won about this but then I realize.....I need to confirm it myself before confronting anyone about it.

I trust Jaehyun and I know there is something to what he said but I just don't understand how it was possible!?

Hyunjin is the only person closest to the truth right now and it might be risky but....what if, this risk actually brings the truth out? At least we'll know who our enemy is.

I look at Hyunjin, who catches me staring at him and I indicate him to come along with me...without any further explanation he is already walking us to the exit.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah! Totally!"  ready like never before to end this stupid source to all mine and Jaehyun's problems.

I sit with him in the car and he begins driving.

FLASHBACK (To when Jaehyun got shot.)

"B-Bare truth?" He is asking me for a bare truth in this situation?

"Yeah! Yeah! Bare truth!"

"I suddenly remembered what my b-brother said the night he died!"

"What? I--" that's when I remembered that Jaehyun knew his brother had told him something to convey it to his parents but due to the trauma he didn't remember.

"Tell me!"

"H-He- said........"

"Jaehyun! Stay with me!" I kept shaking his head so that he doesn't sleep.