02 ~ He is Kim Taehyung

Faiza's Pov

I see Yoongi gulps nervously.

"Can you please explain to me what happened last night that you couldn't come back home, even It was Sunday?" I ask and finally, he looks at me, he approaches me and tries to hug me but I refuse, I have to be cold towards him so that, he could understand that how does it feel whenever he leaves me alone in this huge apartment.

"Baby, I'm—" I just cut him off as I know he is going to say sorry. This sorry! he is saying sorry for the last four months continuously and I keep forgiving him enormously but this time, no way.

"How many times you have said sorry to me, did you count?" I ask while crossing my arms. He is not uttering a single word and that is making mr frustrated even more.

"What's wrong, Yoongi? You don't have any words? What happened to that Yoongi who always tried to convince me in every matter? Where have you lost all of those behaviour Yoongi?" I ask loudly and my eyes are tearing up, I just can't able to hold my tears.

"Baby, listen—" he pauses.

"Yeah! I'm listening." I am feeling like my heart is breaking, I couldn't take this anymore.

"Something urgent come up last night and I had to stayed in the hotel last night." he says but not looking at me, I chuckle bitterly.

"Work, work, work!! Is this work only matter to you? How about me? Did you forget that you've been married to me for the last seven months?" I spat and gritted my teeth.

"Baby, please, calm down, of course, you matter to me the most." he says softly and I burst into tears, I couldn't hold myself.

"Then show me, please, I can't able to find anything in you, just show me some care, I feel lonely, why don't you understand?" My cries turned into a sob and he cup my cheeks, he remove the tears from my eyes and presses his lips against mine. He is kissing me slowly, softly but I'm not kissing him back as I'm not feeling my past Yoongi, that Yoongi who was madly in love with me, that Yoongi who always made me feel flustered, I'm not feeling him. "Kiss me back, baby, please—" He breathes out into the kiss and I couldn't resist myself and I start to kiss him back aggressively.

A loud moan escapes from my mouth when he grabs my breast tightly and squeezes it harder. His other hand is on my clit, massaging and rubbing it gently. Suddenly he slips his one finger to my womanhood and I arch my back, I moan loudly as I want him all over me pretty badly.  I'm a woman that doesn't mean I don't have any sexual need. I have sexual desires and I love rough sex but Yoongi never did that to me.

Soon he is inside me and I moan in pleasure. "Ahh, Yoongi—" I moan and clutch his shoulder more tightly.

****

He kisses my lips then looks at me while massaging my naked breasts gently.

"I'm sorry, Nini, I'm sorry for not to understand you, your feelings—" He pauses and inhales deeply. "I promise, It won't h-happen again." he says hesitantly and I lock my lips against his again. I begin to suck his lips gently, I broke the kiss and rest my head on his chest to hear his heartbeat but it was normal, calm, seems I'm not affecting him like before.

"I want to talk about something, Yoongi." I say and he smiles softly. I couldn't help but smile at him, I
wouldn't mind if he wouldn't let me work.