Chapter 1~ waking up

I wake up to the sound of birds tweeting, the sun shining brightly, and my stupid alarm clock. Why do I have to wake up at 7:00 every morning? Ugh.

Oh my god, where are my manners? My name is Elizabeth, but i swear if you call me that, I'm going to kill you, I go by Elie. Got it? good. I am 25 years old and live in Los Angeles, California. I have 2 YouTube channels. My main channel, ukulele girl, consists of original songs, covers, and vlogs. My second channel, ukulele girl gaming, consists of..well..gaming. They are doing pretty well, my main channel has over 700,000 subscribers and my gaming channel has 600,000+ subscribers. My inspiration to start YouTube and to start singing in front of people is smosh. I know they aren't a singing channel but they do make songs and I have almost every single one! Creepy I know right? Anyway, I love them especially Anthony. I mean, god damn he is so firetrucking attractive. And then satan said, "let thou have an Internet crush!" My dream is to be on a Smosh Games video, but that would probably never happen. Well I got to go. I have to get my lazy ass out of bed.

It takes me about 20 minutes to get out of bed. I don't know what I'm going to do today. Go shopping? Make a video? Record at the studio? Or be lazy? So many choices, but I like the last one the best.

I walk to my kitchen that's about 40 feet away in my small apartment, and start making my breakfast. Vegan oatmeal, topped with fresh fruits. Yum! After I finish making my breakfast, I walk to my couch and plop down turning on the TV. I start to eat my yummy breakfast and watch some Pokemon. God sometimes I act like I'm five. My cat, Nugget, runs to me and jumps on my couch and sniff my oatmeal.

"Nugget! This is people food!" I say pushing him back softly.

I rub his head and continued to eat my breakfast. Man, I'm a good cook.

After I finish my breakfast, I set my dishes in the sink and walk to my desk. I open my computer. I haven't checked my email in a while so I think I should do that. I open my email and see that I got a email from smosh games?! No firetrucking way! I open the email with lightning speed and read it, my eyes almost popping out of my head.

A/N: well that's my first chapter! if you have any questions or suggestions please leave them in the comments. I hope I'm not sounding to pushy.

Well, bye motherfuckasssss!