Chapter 5~ Meeting them

Everyone turns to look at us and I get a weird feeling in the put of my stomach. They stand and walk to me. They are all so much taller in real life. Joven is the first to talk to me.

"Hi!" He says shaking my hand, "I'm Joshua, but you can call me Joven." I smile and shake his hand.

Lasercorn approaches me, "David. But I mainly go my Lasercorn." I smile again and shake his hand.

Sohinki just hugs me. A fit of chuckles fills the room. "Sohinki. The real name is Matt but I like Sohinki much better."

Mari comes up to me and grunts, "ugh! And yet another person that's taller than me! Anyway, the names Mari, but you can call me Mari, since...well...that's my name."

Ian and Anthony are the last to approach me. I instantly start to blush at the sight of the brown eyed wonder standing before me. (Does that sound creepy? Brown eyed wonder. Eh, I don't know)

They both hug me. "So you're the girl Anthony won't shut up about." Ian says as I start to blush. I look over to Anthony and see that he's blushing as well.

"I don't talk about her that much," Anthony says defending himself. I blush harder.

We all sit down at the table they were sitting at a few moments ago. I know this room, they've made a few 'Lunchtime with Smosh Games' in here.

I sat down at the end and looked around the room.

"So before we start shooting, tell us about yourself Elie." Lasercorn said.

I was too amazed looking at all of my idols. "Sorry?" I said.

"Tell us about yourself." Sohinki repeated.

"Um what do you want to know?" I asked fiddling with my shirtsleeve.

"Favorite video game, band, and color." Mari said smiling.

"Portal 2, Mayday Parade, and red." I said.

"Ahh all good choices," Ian said shaking his head.

"Favorite episode?" Lasercorn said giving me a half laserstare.

"Oh, defiantly the wax job."
I said sitting back in my seat.

Everyone laughed hysterically, except Joven.

"Sorry Joven." I said patting his shoulder.

After the laughing died down, they asked me more questions. I'm starting to feel better here, feeling like I can fit in.

"May I ask, what game are we playing today?" I asked in a semi-posh accent.

"Well, I think we are going some Mortal Combat." Anthony said in his semi-posh accent.

"Aww hell yeah! I love Mortal Combat!" I said throwing my hands in the air. Little did they know I am sort of an expert at Mortal Combat.

"And the punishment?" I asked with my arms still in the air.

"Oh you'll see," he said with a devilish smile. It made me a little nervous.

When I pulled my arms back down i saw that my sleeves had rolled up. Oh no, someone could've seen my scars. I've messed it up now. Now they will think I'm just an emo freak that cuts herself. Great job Elie.

I nervously pulled my sleeves back down and tried to act calm. I look back up and see that Anthony is cold lock staring at me, but with a smile. I blush and put some hair behind my ear. Wow, that's probably one of the most
girly-est things I've ever done. I hear his soft, yet charming chuckle and start to blush even harder. I look around at the rest of the group as they commute in their little own conversations. Oh god, this is awkward, I don't know what to do, I have no one to talk to. My anxiety is rising.

I sat there in silence fiddling with my shirtsleeves trying to calm down.