Chapter 3~ Why me?

I spent the rest of the day fan girling or practicing my video game skills because I don't want to lose. God knows the kinds of punishments if you lose.

I couldn't sleep that night. I was going to meet my idols and my crush. This must be a dream. I have to be dreaming. No way this could be happening to me. I am just another stupid fangirl with stupid dreams. How the hell, over all of the YouTubers on YouTube did they watch me? I'm not special at all. I'm clumsy, socially awkward, weird, a huge nerd, I eat my feelings, and obsess over a guy that has a girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with me?

I've been pinching myself a lot for the past few hours and now my arm hurts a lot.

I look at my clock. 6:02 A.M. I've slept for a total of 2 hours last night, and no way I'm going back to sleep now, so I'm just going to get up.

I stretch and get out of bed looking a my cat, sleeping happily at the foot of my bed purring softly. I smile and slip on my panda slippers. Seriously, I could not live without these slippers.

I slowly walk to my kitchen feeling so tired. I turn my coffee pot on, almost about to fall over from tiredness. I hear a small meow as my cat weaves through my legs. He walks to his food bowl and I see that he doesn't have that much food left. I refill his bowl and walk back to the smell of fresh coffee that fills my kitchen. I fix the coffee with the regular creamer and sugar and crap.

I flip through the channels on the TV. There is nothing on this morning. I've already finished my coffee, and ready for a second cup. I am still so tired.
I look at the time on my phone.
8:34. I should start getting ready.

I turn my tv off and turn on my stereo. I blast Green Day throughout my little apartment. I start to dance around singing along to 'American Idiot'. I do a little shuffle dance all the way to my shower. I strip down stepping into the scolding shower. As the hot water runs down my head, to my back, and stinging at my arms, I think about this day.

I'm going to meet all of my idols. Then play video games, my favorite thing in the world. What is happening? Will they like me?

After 5 minutes of standing in the shower, asking myself questions, making myself feel more paranoid than ever, I finally get out of the shower. My stereo is still blasting and I still sing along. I dance to my closet and open it like it was the cabinet to Narnia. I pull out some basic ripped jeans,a shirt that says "Fellow antisocialite," and a black cardigan. I slip into my clothes and put my hair into my towel. I dance back to my bathroom and do my normal makeup routine. Foundation, black eyeliner, mascara, and a tiny bit of blush on my cheekbones. I took my towel down from my hair just as the next song started playing.

"Do you have the time? To listen to me wine? About nothing and anything at once?" I sang.

I dried my bright blue hair and straightened it. I combed my fringe with my fingers and put it to the side.

I kept dancing and singing for about 15 minutes. It was getting close to 9:30 so I finally turned my stereo off. I slipped on my beat up, old trusty converse. I grabbed my keys phone and earbuds and was out the door.

I walked down the 5 flights of stairs to get to the lobby. I waved goodbye to Taylor, the lady that works at the front desk. She waved back at me as I left. I walked to my old Jeep Liberty that I've had since I was 17. Don't get me wrong, I love this car to death. I started the ignition and back out of the parking space. I start on my way to the studio. It's not that far from my apartment complex, which is a plus. I crank up my radio listening to My Chemical Romance and Sleeping With Sirens.

I finally arrive at the studio just in time. Damn the crazy Los Angeles traffic. I walk up to the doors shaking like crazy. I hesitate to open the door, but I do anyway. I walk into the building with a soft breeze of cool air. I am greeted by a woman sitting at the desk.