││4th FLOWER۞

"Here..." he gives me a sword that he once told me a memento Of his sister. It's something that made for pair but his sister was nowhere to be found after some accident in the past.

I stared at him and the blade the he give me. I wonder why he decided to give this to me...?

"If you decided to leave this place... to return to the world above, then I want you to have a weapon to protect yourself."

He mumble as he look at with eyes that lost light within it but somehow it show emotion of being in tumor of sadness and reluctance.

"I—I don't want too..." I quietly mumble. I have nothing to return too. Even so I get offered by Ajax that I can stay at his place, I don't want too. "Don't you say, you own my life after you free me from those chains...?" He saved me but why is he planning to put me back to that place where I was slave away.

"There are times that you needed to return back to where you come from. And those words of mine... are to simple stop you from ending what's yet to began for you." He look sad as he said those words, I wanted to ask him what did he meant by those words but he turn around and walk away. "This place is not fit for a mortal like you... that's why... you are to leave ... sooner or later or else it shall bring great consequences...."

I want to reach out to him and ask him to trust me, to tell me his pain but I am someone that might never pass that wall of his.

"Please trust me with your pain... at least let me bare some of your burdens ... so you won't have to think your all alone in this world..." I mumble to myself as I watch his figure fade to the inner walls of the abyss. I stared at the blade that was given to me.

"Even if not.... I guess I have to trust your judgement since your the one who I owe this second chance of life." The blade reflected my image that far from what a malnourished slave years ago would look, that young slave that grow to be healthy one after living in this place.

I wonder... how can I ever thank you for everything? ' I always ask this yet no answers can be heard or be thought.

>TRUST││4THFLOWER۞