││12TH FLOWER۞

"what up with the flowers?" You heard the abyss mage, who finally told you his name, Haco. It's not that it matters if you know his name or not, through he would attack you if you say that to his face.

After parting with your friends, you return to the abyss. Many things happened, but one of them is the prince opening up to you about a tale of a fallen kingdom.

A story of how the heaven can be bitch and racist and change the people who don't believe in the divine to monster and creatures far from humans.

Why the abyss fight and many more. Yet many months or was it years ? Since you left the upper world, the sense of time disappear the moment you enter the abyss.

You stared at the rare flowers that bloom in the abyss. You smiled after picking up the twelfth flower.

"None of your business." You smiled as you stood up from the spot of the garden. Haco trailed off you and looking at you, thinking what your up too this time around.

He remembers you looking through his precious book collection that he just gotten a few days ago.

'It can't be that right????' he thought in horror as he watch you enter the study of the prince after asking for a permission from the herald at the door.

"Hey, your high-- I mean, aether! Would you let me tell you something about 12 flowers?" He heard you says as he was keep off the room by the herald.

He want to watch or to stop you from doing something embarrassing to the ear and sight even through you could probably able to pull it off.

"12 flowers? " Aether ask you as he out down his plans to the table, he stared at you as you stood beside him.
You take a deep breath and you began.

"Ever since that very day, you have my gratitude, my respect and I would follow you as I trust you for you have own my life even if you order me absurd things, it would be in my at most happiness to follow your orders...

you once says that I probably would change my mind after a long time surrounded by other people but your wrong, ever since long ago, your my hope and passion in this world and I promise with sincerity that what I said before is with full honesty, that I love you, I really love you. Like a lot!

I would like to be one of your companion, even it's not for eternity, please at least let me watch you to get the glory you desire for the people you fight for or till the very end of my life." With each words that held meaning, you out them in flower crown and the after finishing it, you smile and put it on top of aether head, his always been called a prince yet he never wear a crown.

You felt relieved that you manage to say what you wanted, you wanted to say those words since you come back to the abyss but you can't find better wordings to express it.

You luckily found a book a few days ago that help you get some idea to express your words, you internally thankful that Haco have those books lying around.

"... Why are you so frank." You heard the prince says after he covered his face, he felt embarrassed yet he can't help but felt faltering feelings. He can even feel his face warm up, he can feel his heart beat irregular beating, but at least you don't have forcefully grab hold of his hand to feel your heart beat this time around, unlike last time.

yet...

'How can you not be embarrassed by those words?! ' he look at you who have a sincere smile who don't even feel embarrassed by that confession of yours.

He felt even more embarrassed That someone like him would be affected by those kind of words, his sister would laugh at him if she saw him in this state.

Him being a leader of the abyss that everyone feared yet get embarrassed by simple confession, the second time around...!

"Aether...?" You called out to him since he been silent for a while, he jolt when you reach out to tap him.

He want to throw you out from the abyss again, to find peace of mind because your words bugged him for a while it become a problem to his plans because he cannot plan anything if your always in his mind, like it did from the first time.

He can't handle the fact he probably lost his composure and dignified self if your around, he would be like the self he has before the tragedy happen.

A silly adventurer who can easily be embarrassed by compliments and teasing of others. Someone his sister won't stop teasing out in the open, he felt it a sign of weakness.

Yet if he sent you back to the upper world, you probably would not return to the abyss that time around, and would decided to stay beside his sister side and his sister won't let you leave her side either.

He did hear about: how lumine curse him for taking away her friend and ruining her good plan when she was drunk that one time after you left (whatever it is) --from one of his spies.

'lumine and I are twin after all. It's probably a twin things, for us to be close to what the other hold dear unconsciously...' he thought.

"... I thought you would at least gain some embarrassment to refrain from saying those words so c-casually... " He mumble as he take a deep breath, he compose himself but when he look back at you again. He want to leave the room because he forget his composer again.

"... Oh! I did learn something else." You thought about Yae Miku who says that the best sight of people is seeing them embarrassed and tease them till they can't handle it anymore.

They probably able to confess what sins and hidden things if you tease them well enough.

"I'm sorry for next moment of teasing you but I said those in all honesty...I love you, I really love youuu. I love your glorified and majestic self as well--

"Sizbaoswtraawwp." You saw aether cower in embarrassment at his chair, he can't even left his face to look at you. He just covered it. You saw his ears turn red as you say what you love about him.

You don't know where you get the courage to tease him but you giggle as you told him more and compliment him.

He almost died from embarrassment and heart attack if not for Haco who manage to open the door and pulled you away from teasing the prince did the herald nags you that you shouldn't tease the prince just because you have importance to him.

You felt torment being nag by the herald, you don't notice Aether pout as he can't be honest like you did, his cheeks still stained red. But he have to act composed around other people.

You internally smiled, you wish for moment like this to last for a while.

Your quite happy of your life, but you wish one day when there's a time where the twins reunited and become close again, you can apologize to Lumine.

You wonder if you can make it to that day to see the two reunited and the glory of their image as they leave for their next adventure...

Like stars in the sky. You will be watching from ground like a flower blown in the wind that is but a passing thing.

But before such days come by, you welcome each moment that your Alive to spend it to help the prince to succeed his plans, even it mean being his shield and his healer.

You won't mind even it makes your hair turn white faster than it should. Your like a flower that would serve till the day it turn brown and be blown away by the wind.

GLORY 12TH FLOWER
-END-

thanks for reading! Sorry for it takes so long! And I change how I write the point of view!