part 4

hehehehe this ain't a joke habah

(who knows, maybe your stalker👀) pov

You woke up to your face smushed into the pillow. you tried getting up but you felt someone beside you. You groggily saw your boyfriend kageyama who rail- I mean fu- I mean had sexual inter- I mean did the oooo la la with you.

You looked at the clock at the other side of the bed and saw it was 9am.

"who cares about school anyway" you thought, as you fell back asleep.

Actually you didn't fall back asleep you just stayed like that and just closed your eyes.

Eventually you felt stirring beside you and you knew your pretty boy was waking up.

You felt him kiss your head and went to take a shower.

"Lmao he didnt even 'wake' me" you thought.

In reality, he just didn't want to wake his pretty baby up.

(A/n I'm cringing as hard as kageyama's dick in the previous lemon)

Anyways-

You heard the shower switch off and heard footsteps heading towards you.

Suddenly, you felt the covers being lifted off you and you felt the cold air giving you goose bumps.

You were still naked from the night, so yeah.

Suddenly (again) you felt a finger trace down your spine, giving you even more goose bumps.

Kageyama then started tracing his finger all over your body

(Like how dora explores the fricking world)

You'd felt the mattress move down towards you felt hot breath against your neck.

Kageyama then kissed your neck at the right spot and you couldn't resist a moan, even if you were half awake.

"ah.. Tobio.."you softly moaned

"Shhh... You'll wake the neighbours..."

-end