Part 1

A/N hey I'm sorry for pranking some of you...uhm, so as an apology I'm working on this short story so yeah enjoy :)

You were on your way to your boyfriend Kageyama Tobio's volleyball practice to watch as usual.

"WATCH OUT Y/N!"

you heard someone shout. When you turned you saw a volleyball flying straight at your face. The ball(in the words of hinata) whoosh bam and powed into your face.

Your vision got blurrier by the minute and saw  hinata standing Infront of you shaking you saying "ARE YOU OK?IM SO SORRY" and your vision faded to black.

You woke up to a pounding pain in your head and when you tried to get up, Kageyama pushed you back down. "Y/n.. don't get up please...I'm worried..." Your eyes closed and you smiled at him. You turned your head to watch what was going on in the gym and saw that hinata was sitting in  a Conner anime crying.

You sat up, holding your head and asked your boyfriend, what happened.

He then explained that a boke tried to jump serve and spiked it straight to your face.

He may have ended the story there but you knew with how your boyfriend is, he probably beaten up hinata.

"Poor hinata..." you mumbled.

You may not have known, but Kageyama heard you and his eyes dulled.
.
.
.
After practice

Kageyama told everyone that he was gonna lock up and everyone was shocked

"you sure?"

"Can you?"

"mY sOn iS fInAlLy gRoWinG uP"

He just nodded and practically kicked everyone out.

"Y/n...." Kageyama said.

"Hmm?" You replied, while you were putting away some stray balls ( 😉) which were just lying around.

Suddenly kageyama grabs both your hands, causing you to drop the ball on the ground.

"Tobio?" You asked, genuinely worried. He was never this... Public? Weird? Open? (idk the word ahhhh give me a word to describe...)

And he smashed his lips against yours.

Even if the kiss seemed rushed and forced, it wasn't as it seemed. It felt very lustful, like he put all his feelings in the kiss.

"Y/n... Please, stop giving hinata more attention than me...."

Thats when you realized, your cute (and sometimes scary) boyfriend was actually jEaLoUs

"Awwww tobio, were you jealous?"

Upon hearing this, kageyama immediately dropped your hands and faced away from you. As you predicted, he was blushing.

"Awe it's ok, I'm sorry for giving hinata more attention." you smiled as you grabbed your boyfriend's cheeks, squeezing them together.

Kageyama then wrapped his arms around you and picked you up.

"Ah! Tobio! What are you doing?!"

"I'm bringing you home for your punishment"

.
.
.
.
.
*TBC*

(A/N)
I have no idea when part two would be ready