Part 2

Kageyama dragged you home, while you were still whining.

"Tobio! Stop dragging me already!"

You pleaded.

He seemed to not listen to you and instead continued dragging you to what you think is his place.

-

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he finally let go of you to unlock the door.

"Tobio!" You whined. "My wrist is numb"

He turned his head towards you and you were shocked.

Those... Lust filled eyes...

You thought. You had never seen that look on him before. Was he really that jealous?

"Look... I didn't think you would be that jea-" you couldn't even finish your sentence when he smashed his lips against yours. You could feel a wave of electricity flowing through you as you melted into the kiss.

His kisses were always filled with lust and love, and those were your favourite parts.

Kageyama pulled away first, leaving only a string of saliva connecting both of you.

He practically swung open the door and pulled you in, closing the door,quite aggressively, behind you.

"Look i-" you tried to reason

"Shush." He said. "Just enjoy this."

You boyfriend's voice was also audibly filled with lust as his voice came out deeper, like he just woke up.

He grabbed you yet again and pushed you against the wall.

"your really good at this... Making me jealous... And turning me on..."

You blushed turning your head away, but he took his hand, cupped your chin and turned your chin to face him.

"Don't be shy... PUT SOME MORE"

(A/N IM SO SORRY)

"Don't be shy... I really love that cute face you have when you blush... I also love the fact that I can make you this red..." He smirked.

Before you could retort, he placed his lips against yours in a much more gentler kiss, unlike the one just now.

He was using his tongue and playing around with your lips when suddenly he took his other hand and trailed it down your clothes body.

His traveling hand eventually landed on your ass, giving it a nice squeeze. You gasped at the contact and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

Your tongues swirled together, saliva mixing together. You both fought for dominance and just when you thought you were winning, he over took you.When he was done with your tongue, he licked the upper part of your mouth back and forth, causing a moan to escape from you.

Feeling satisfied,
(A/n he will never be satisfied)
he took his hand off your chin and placed them in between your thighs. He then lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his torso.

"You could've just asked me to jump ya know.." you said.

"Nah, this is much more fun."he replied.

As he carried you up the stairs, you could feel something poking against your thighs.

Jesus he really is turned on

Asahi: you called?

(Jkjk)