chapter 24-Meeting leo and charlie?

Keri's POV

I heard the doorbell ringing on my door. I walked upto it and opened it only to see a very happy looking leo standing there. He smiled do bright..that you could be able to see it from miles away.

"Hey princess" he said kissing me on the cheek. He still made my heart flutter by just kissing me on the cheek.

"Hi leo.." I said playing with my hands.

"Babe what's the matter? You look upset" he said worryingly.

"Nothing..I just-I-erm...er" way to to keri to make it more obvious.

"He grabbed my hand and walked inside with me, sitting down on the couch.

"What happened? Im your boyfriend. You can trust me" i do trust him but...

"Don't you trust me?" Leo asked..his eyes filled with worry..

"Yeah..." I whispered. I decided to tell him. To make him stop worrying about me.

"Well last night I couldn't sleep. So i decided to go on twitter and when I did..this is what happened" I showed him my phone and his fists were in balls. His eyes full which were full of worry..were now filled with anger. He read it and looked at me. He saw the tears in my eyes and the scared look on my face. He cupped my face in his hands, and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sinc. He pulled apart and whispered.

"I won't let them say anything to you. I can't believe what they've said. I love you Keri.."

"I love you too Leo" I said placing my head on his chest.

"Your beautiful. And I love you. More than you could ever imagine" he kissed the top of my head and we stayed in that position..him holding me and me hugging him back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now my mum was downstairs watching tv and so was that weird man who stayed over for a week or two. Leo was still with me..he refused to leave me alone..

I think that's just so damn cute. Anyway..leo said he needed to tell me something. Obviously I got worried. I mean if your a girl and have a relationship and your boyfriend asks to tell you something then DUH course your gonna be worried. Leo walked upto me with his arms wide open. I happily stepped into them and hugged him. Hmm..he smells nice.

"Er thanks!" He laughed.

"Er...did I just-"

"-yeah you did" he said laughing more.

I blushed covering my face with my hands embarrassed about what I just said.

"No don't cover you're face...your hiding your beauty away from me..and I don't like that" he said leaning into me. I leaned in mirroring his actions and attached his soft lips onto mine, kissing me softly. I kissed back putting my hands on the back of his neck, playing with his hair. He pulled away looking into my eyes.

"I love you" he said giving me a quick peck on the lips. He played his forehead on mine and smiled at me looking directly in my eyes. The wind flew perfectly against us. It felt and looked like a perfect movie moment until a certain someone broke us apart. I looked up to see Charlie with a amused look on his face.

"Stop being all mushy and leo get on with the news!"

"Shut up Charles...only cuz your jealous youu don't have a girlfriend" he said smirking at Charlie. Charlie just rolled his eyes at leo while i smiled at how cute they are sometimes.

"Well Keri...before Charlie disturbed me-"

"-if I didn't stop you..you would of done bad things young man-"

"-no I wouldn't...-" he said biting his lip. STOP LEO...IM TRYING TO CONTROL MYSELF RIGHT NOW BUT IT ISNT WORKINH WHEN YOUR BITING YOUR LIP!

"You may be Welsh but I know what you wanted to do you dirty little man" Charlie said waving his finger like some weird person. He had his other hand on his hip too so..it was weird.

"No! SHURRUP" leo said looking all embarrassed.

"Aww look hes blushing" I said pinching his cheek.

"I hate all of you" he said laughing at the same time.

"We love you too" me and Charlie said at the same time..

Leo looked at us like we were aliens from the another planet.

"Btw Leo..I knew what she was thinking when I said you wanted something more" my eyes widened and I turned bright red giving death glares to Charlie. Leo just smirked at me and continued to at least try to talk.

"Ugh okay..CHARLIE ITS YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING US ALL DIRTY MINDS"

Charlie just smiled evily and shook his head.

"Never deny the power of a dirty mind." We all laughed after that..

"Anyway what i was gonna say...before I gor rudely DISTURBED again..." Charlie just waved like a weird little boy on a train? Yeah...hah

"We want you to go on tour with us Keri.." leo said with hope in his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiii
EastEnders is on today. I don't like watching it. Everyone's talking about it in school.
Hope you liked this chapter. I spent the whole day writing it. Half of it before school and the other half just now.
Love you all
Xx ♥♥
P.S that pic of leo is just OMFG KILL ME NOW..
I love it so much so I thought maybe I should share Leo's perfection