chapter 33- heatbreak

until I saw something I thought I'd never see..
Ever.

The ice cream I held tightly...dropped.

The smile I had.. changed.

My eyes.. now are filled with tears

Ive never been this hurt. Ever. A tear spilled down followed by another trail of tears spilling down my cheek.

Leo kissed a girl. And it wasn't me. It was that girl from earlier. The one who said I wasn't pretty. And I don't look like Im his girlfriend. Wait... correction. Ex-girlfriend.

"Le-leo.. I-I though-t y-you l-loved m-me"

"I do!" He said wiping his lips. Tears fell down his cheeks as he watched me shake my head 'no' and walked off with him behind me.

***leo***
"Forget your little girlfriend. Have you seen how fat she is? And her clothes... ugh"

"You wanted a picture and that's all your getting. I don't mean to sound harsh or anything but my girlfriend is amazing. And im sorry you can't respect that but I can't change how flawless she looks to me"

"Why do you even love her in the first place?

"BECAUSE I DO.. no take your picture and leave" keri is such a beautiful girl . why can't thus excpet the fact that I love her.

She rolled her eyes and told me to kiss her cheek in the picture. Okay. I have no problem with that.

She pouted her red lips and as soon as she clicked that button... her lips collided with mine.

I TRIED SO HARD TO PULL HER OFF INSTANTLY BUT NO..
She didn't pull away from me until she took a picture.

She bit her lip smirking at keri..crying.

" "Le-leo.. I-I though-t y-you l-loved m-me" she said shakily.

"I DO!!" I screamed running towards her.

Tears brimmed in my eyes eventually falling one by one a moment after. I couldn't express how upset I was after she shook her head 'no'.

She ran. And ran. And ran until I lost where she went. Tears were streaming down my cheeks..

I can't believe I just lost the love of my life.

ºººKeriººº
I ran. And ran until I finally lost leo and ran inside a coffee shop. I had SOME money. I walked to the front desk asking for a drink.

I got it and sat at the back of the shop. I drank slowly. Making sure I felt how hot it was. I wanted it to burn me almost. And then I realised that this was his favourite drink.

Hot chocolate.

With whipped cream. I cried even more looking back at the memories we had.. I got disturbed from my thoughts when a young lad about my age tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey.. can I sit here? Your crying."

"Huh? Yeah s-sure. Well duh can't you see the tears?"
He looked taken back a little.

"Sorry I just.. " I sighed

"Relationship?"

"Yeah.."
He smiled warmly.

"Well he doesn't deserve you whoever he is. You deserve someone special who cares about you"

"B-but he did care"
I told him about everything. For some reason I felt like I could trust him.

"Did you let him say his side of the story?"

"No.. no I didn't"

"Then I suggest you go and find him.. let him explain himself."

"Thanks...er"

"Jake"

"Thanks jake"

"Your welcome... Keriane"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Here's my number. From now one were best buddies yeah?"

"Yeah :) I'll text you later bye. Thanks. Again!" We talked for ages.

"No problem." He said saluting me.

I walked out. Ready to face leo. Or was I?

**********

YAYYY

NEW CHAPTER!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JAKE?!

ITS 02:01..

WHAT IS SLEEP?!?!?

Love you guys
stay beautiful. Stay strong
Xx nini.

P.s 635 words