chapter 10

ANNA POV

- as i was chillin playin some minecraft i heard the front door open and the voices of all the girls intensified. i was curious as to why the sudden volume increase so i finally pried myself off my gaming chair and headed downstairs. when i reached the bottom of the stairs i looked beyond the NACH girls crowded around and saw y/n!

- "Y/N !! you're here !!" i eagerly said as i ran to hug her putting my arms around her neck. she was very hesitant to hug back which was weird but i just brushed it off.

- "hh-hey a-anna" she anxiously said as she did the awkward back pat when she hugged me. okay that i cant brush off what the fuck was going on??

- "um you good?" i asked as i pulled away from our 'hug' putting my hands on her shoulders. why does she feel so tense??

- "y-yeah yeahh! totally!" she answered with an awkward smile. umm

- "no for real you good?" i raised my eyebrow very suspiciously.

- she opened her mouth to respond but got cut off by katie who was screaming at us to come to the couch so we can watch a movie. i heard her give off a sigh of relief as she walked past me real quick to join the girls on the couch. she squeezed herself in between sab and eva so it seemed like she was as far away from me as possible. what the fuck was happening she acting like we didnt have a moment last night. maybe she's catching feelings again so she's trying to distance herself from me so that they don't deepen since she's still technically with michael... although i would love to believe that, looking back at that moment we had just a few minutes ago her face was filled with fear not infatuation. why is she scared of me like i'm gonna kill her or somethin??

- things with her have been really sketchy lately i gotta sort things out today. i gotta get her alone tho. i looked over to y/n and she was sleeping on eva's shoulder.

- "psstt guys can u all maybe get some food like to go?" i whispered to all the girls trying not to wake y/n

- "um why all of us?" cynthia asked

- "i want to talk to y/n to try maybe jogging her memories i don't know she might be overwhelmed by the crowd" i answered. i already told all the girls about my suspicions that y/n lost her memories yesterday so they shld go along with it no problem.

- "ahhh okay!! let's get going then" madi said leading the girls out the front door as they all slowly stood up from the couch trying not to wake y/n.

Y/N POV

- woah what's going on? why is it so dark? where am i? i looked around anxiously but i couldn't see a thing. what the fuck was happening. few seconds went by and i turn around to see a closed door with light shining through it. i go towards it and open it this bright light flashes and i see... me? and that girl i've been seeing in my flashes lately but yet again i see only bits and pieces of her face the rest is cloudy

- "GOAALLLL!!" i screamed as i kicked the soccer ball passed the girl right into the goal. "BOOM TAKE THAT BOON!!"

- "woah woah u totally cheated" she said rolling her eyes

- "haha jealous much, it's not my fault im just better than u. u couldn't handle this speed loserrr" i said sticking up my middle fingers at her

- "ahhh okay two can play at that game" she said running towards me and tackling me to the ground. she got on top of me holding my arms above my head.

- "hey i know it's called football in some places but not here dummy therefore this tackle is illegal" i said sticking my tongue out at her

- "say i'm better than u at soccer or else..." she threatened me