Chapter 1: Teacher

??? POV

"HEY!!! STOP THIEF!!!" I heard someone screamed behind me. I kept running, dodging people in the bazaar and tryna hold onto my loot. I glanced behind me and saw that they were catching up.

'Crap!' I picked up my pace and looked for away to get out of this mess until I saw it. I smiled as I darted for a nearby plank that was laid against some blocks of wood. I got on top of the plank and looked at a bag of concrete hanging above on the other side. I quickly took out my bow and armed it with an arrow. They were getting even closer so I shot the arrow, cutting the rope and the bag fell.

"No where to run now thief!"

I smirked and said, "That's what you think." Just as they lunged at me, the bag landed on the board, launching me into the air. I grabbed onto the ledge of a building and pulled myself up onto the roof. I looked down and smiled at the guards. "As much fun as this is, I really should get going. Bye-bye." I then ran off, laughing as I heard them yell in frustration.

After things calmed down, I climbed down the building I was hiding on and walked down the alleyways. I pulled out a bag full of heavy gold coins and smiled. "This will be perfect." I ran down the alleyways till I stopped in front of a door and knocked on it. It soon opened and an elderly woman with white hair and green eyes appeared. She smiled when she saw me.

"Sky, welcome back. Please come in."

She let me in and when I walked into the living area, I heard someone yell, "Uncle Sky's here!" I immediately got tackled to the ground.

"Uncle Sky!"

"Hi Uncle Sky!"

"You're here!"

"Okay, okay! I know you kids are excited to see Sky again, but give him room to breathe!"

"Sorry Aunt Venssa," they all said at the same time. They all got off of me, letting me get up.

I laughed a bit and said, "It's alright Ms. Venssa." I looked at them and asked, "So who missed me the most?"

"Me!"

"No me!"

"It was me!"

"Now what did I say about fighting?" I asked.

They all looked at each other before saying, "We all missed you," at the same time. I laughed and held my arms out.

"Come here." They all cheered and hugged him. I hugged them back. I pulled away after a mintue and Venssa said, "Now it's getting late. It's time to go to bed."

"But I don't wanna."

"I'm not tired."

"No."

I smiled and said, "Go get changed and brush your teeth, and I'll tell you guys a story." They all smiled, nodding, and ran to their rooms.

Venssa chuckled and said, "I still don't know how you do that."

I look at her confused and ask, "Do what?"

"You have a secret voice with the kids. I've been working at this orphanage for thirty years and I still have trouble getting kids to listen, but you. . . it seems to be your second wind."

"I guess. . .. Oh, I almost forgot." I took out the bag of gold coins and handed it to her. "Here, my score of the day." She opened it and her eyes went wide.

"Sky. . . you know we have the money to pay for our needs."

"I know. This is for the wants for you and the kids. You all deserve to get what you want so here's the money for it." She smiled at me with tears in her eyes.