Chapter 5: Little Fox

Brandon's POV

He licked my cheek! I just sat there, staring at him in shock. He started yipping happily, wagging his tails and his ears perked up. "የትዳር ጓደኛ! የትዳር ጓደኛ!" he kept yipping happily. What was he saying? And why was he saying it so happily. I wiped my cheek but when I did that he stopped yipping, his ears and tails lowered and looked at me. "መምህር አይወደኝም?" he asked, sadly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're saying," I told him. He got off my lap and moved to the other side of the carriage, curling up in the corner.

"ይቅርታ ይቅርታ መምህር. . .," he said quietly. He looked very sad, but I didn't know why? I just wiped my- oh. Now I get it. That's how they kiss, and I wiped it. Not to mention I'm apparently his soulmate. I sighed a bit and sat next to him. I then gently started to pet him. He flinched a bit, looking at me scared but I kept petting him, knowing that it'd calm him down.

When he calmed down a bit, I quietly said, "Hey, I'm sorry." He looked at up me confused. "What you did was a kiss, right?" He slowly nodded. "I didn't mean to make you sad. I just forgot that's how you guys kiss." He uncurled a bit but still looked a bit uneasy. I then had an idea. "Hey, come here please." I patted my lap. He looked at me cautiously but slowly crawled over and sat on my lap once again. I cupped one of his cheeks and brushed his hair out of his face. I wasn't gonna lie, he looked very cute and had beautiful body features. Not to mention the way he acts is sometimes cute. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and said, "Let me show you how I kiss." I then pressed my lips against his. I felt him jump a bit in my arms but he relaxed and was kissing back. To my surprise, I actually really enjoyed it. I pulled away and smiled when I saw his eyes closed and his cheeks had a light blush. "Like that?" He nodded, slowly opening his eyes and looked at me. He buried his face into my neck, wrapping his tails around us. I petted him again and I heard him start to purr. It was really cute. I continued to pet him as I asked, "Do you have a name?" He shook his head. Poor guy. I wonder what his rank is. It might be Omega since he follows orders and has a smaller body built. "Are you an Omega?" He nodded. So I was right.

"እና እርስዎ አልፋ ነዎት," he said.

"Again, I don't know what you're saying." He looked at me sadly, his ears lowering slightly. I tilted his chin up and said, "Don't be sad, it's not your fault." I smiled at him and asked, "How about I help you learn English?" His ears perked up as he smiled and his eyes sparkled. His tails wagged happily as he yipped excitedly. I laughed at him reaction finding it adorable. "It'll take that as a yes little fox." I saw him blush brightly making me slightly confused, until I realised what I called him. I smirked and pulled him closer, making him yelp. I rested my forehead against his and saw his face slowly turning red. "Aww, is the little fox flustered? Maybe I should give you a reason to be flustered." The carriage then stopped, informing me that we arrived at the palace. I looked at him and said, "Sorry little fox, we'll continue this later." He nodded softly, closing his eyes again. I picked him up and walked out of the carriage, being greeted with the site of my old friend Maxie.

 I picked him up and walked out of the carriage, being greeted with the site of my old friend Maxie