He likes Luna?

Hermiones POV...

I look around and see red hair, there he is. I go over to Ron but when I get there, I see Ron and Luna together. Kissing. I start to cry and I run away, "who was that" I heard Luna ask. "Dunno" I hear Ron respond. I hear more snogging, I keep running not seeing where I'm running. I bump into someone and fall down. "I'm sorry" I say sniffling. "Mione?" I hear Harry's voice, I look up and see harry. "What happened" Harry asked softly, I point down the hall toward Luna and Ron, still not able to speak. Harry looks down the hall to where I pointed. I hear Ron tell Luna, "I think I heard Harry and 'Miones voices" and Luna say, "we should go" I think Harry heard them too, because he looks at me with apologetic eyes. "Mione," he whispers, "I'm so sorry" then he bends down and lifts me up with ease. "Harry?!" I ask, receiving my voice again.

Harry's POV...

I embrace Mione warmly. The truth is I've always kinda liked her, she was always so kind. I was... jealous of Ron. Lately Ginny has been clingy, and now that Mione is free, I need to ask if she likes me. Not now, she just learned Ron was cheating on her, she deserves better than Ron. We all decided to keep going with Hogwarts, and McGonagall is now Head Mistress. This year I am an "Honor Head Boy" this position is like "Head Boy" but instead of being in charge of keeping one house in order I keep the whole school together. There's supposed to be an "Honor Head Girl" but I don't know who yet. "Potter, Granger" I hear McGonagall's voice behind us. I set Hermione on her feet gently and turn toward McGonagall. "Yes ma'am? Me and Mione' said at the same time, she giggled and I chuckled. McGonagall smiled and said, "follow me to my office" we stalked behind her. I looked over at Hermione, she looked at me and I looked away quickly.

Hermione POV...

I giggled after Harry looked away because he became red, not that noticeable, but you could see.

In McGonagall's Office...

Well it's actually Dumbledore's old office. His photo was covered in a see through black cloth. I looked at Harry, then at McGonagall, "Mr. Pottrr you already know that you are Honor Head Boy" she said. "Yes" Harry replied, "Miss. Granger, you are the Honor Head Girl" McGonagall said and explained what that meant. "You will also have the same classes" she said. "But Head Mistress?!" I said, because sharing classes meant I couldn't use the time-turner this year to take all the classes I wanted. "I'm sorry, Miss. Granger" she said, I hung my head. "You will also have a separate dorm room, that you will share" she explained. WHAT?!