Harry?!

Harry's POV...

I looked at Hermione. She stared at me. I started to lean in, ever so slightly. She gasped and held her breath. Then she started to lean in a little. That's a 'go ahead'! She means I can kiss her! She closes her eyes, I follow her example. Are lips find each other, I-I did it... I kissed Hermione! We shared our kiss. Then she pulled back and covered her mouth. Her head jerked up to look at me, she was blushing. It was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. I wanted to kiss her again, I couldn't help myself, she was probably the prettiest girl alive. "Hermione, I-I love you..." I told her. She grabbed my neck and pulled me in to kiss, this kiss was a little more... uh... fierce?... I don't know. I stood up and so did she, our lips still moving together. I backed up to a wall and put my arms on each side of her, she put her arms around my neck. We kept kissing, I think I am the most lucky and happy man alive. Ron is an idiot for cheating on her. "Harry..." Mione' said, "yeah?" I asked her, "you are a VERY good kisser" she told me. "Thanks Mione".

Hermione's POV...

oh... my... gosh... I'm kissing Harry... HARRY POTTER!! My best friend! What's wrong with me?! Must be a lot of things! For me to end up kissing my best friend, who is also famous! My ex was cheating on me! And I'm kissing my best friend, oops I already said that... Ohmygosh! I can't even think straight! Harry's lips are so warm, and the feel of them moving with mine... Okay seriously! What am I thinking?! I'm so stupid! ... but he IS a very good kisser ... seriously?! God Hermione stop! He tries to back up, so I pull him in and tangle my arms tight around his neck. He puts his arms around my back. He pulls off. I try to pull him back but he grabs my hand and pushes me in my room. What is he trying. "We should get go bed..." he says, "but its not eve..." I look at the clock, it was WAY past curfew. We were kissing for 3 hours?! "Harry?!" I call out, "yeah?" Harry asks, "could you... sleep... in here" I ask blushing. He looks surprised, "Mione'?" He asks, then sees I'm serious. He smiles.