Lily

Hermione's POV...

Miss Pomfrey came over and placed the little baby in my hands. "Hermione, she looks so much like you" Harry said smiling. I looked at my little baby girl, she was so beautiful. "Do you have a name yet" Miss Pomfrey asked. "I was thinking... Lily" I said smiling, Lily was Harry's moms name. Harry smiled softly and kissed my forehead, "I think its a beautiful name Mione' " I smiled back. It felt like something was still moving in my stomach. "Miss, it still feels like a baby is kicking. Is that normal?" I asked. "Um let me do another scan, Harry please take the baby for a second" she said. Harry gently picked up little Lily and Miss Pomfrey put gel on my stomach and looked at a comp. screen. She looked back at us, "congratulations its a girl, twins" she said. My jaw dropped.

Draco's POV...

I bumped into Weasly, I looked at my toes and mumbled 'sorry' then shuffled away. Ever since I kissed Granger and she pushed me away I've been trying to be nicer. I wonder where she is, she's been avoiding me. I need to talk to her. I wandered the corridors looking for her.

Ron's POV...

Malfoy bumped into me and looked at his toes, "I'm very sorry" he mumbled and shuffled off. I shrugged, he's been being nicer, to tell the truth, it was weird, like really weird. I looked around, I still haven't found Mione', she's disappeared. I looked around and Luna bumped into me. What's up with people bumping into me?! She had tears in her eyes. "Luna what's wrong?!" I asked worriedly and embraced her. She wrapped her arms around me. "Ron..." she muttered, we stood there for a while and I started to hear a very soft snoring. I chuckled softly and picked her up bridal style. I walked her to the Gryffandor common room. I set her in my bed and cuddled up next to her. I fell asleep there.

Lily's POV...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Lily's only a baby, she has no idea what was going on! Lol! ;-)