Different Behavior

Hermione's POV...

I was still really hungry when we walked into our dorm, lunch seemed so far away. When we got inside Harry pinned me against a wall and held my chin gently. "Now are you still hungry?" he asked "yes" I sniffled. He walked over to a small picture that wasn't moving at all, a woman with long brown hair and brown eyes, a man with darker brown hair and brown eyes, and in the middle a small boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "I-is that" I asked, "yeah me and my parents" he smiled. "Is that the only one you had in our muggle world?" "yeah" he said stroaking his moms features. I started to walk over but then I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach, I clutched it and fell. Harry turned around and caught me. "Hermione! Hermione. Hermi..." everything went black.

Harry's POV...
I caught her before she hit the ground then ran to the emergency phone. I called the Health Wing. On the second dial I heard Miss Pomfrey's voice. "Yes" she asked, "Hermione! Help Hermione!!" I yelled into the phone. "Harry?" she asked, "Hermione is pregnant and she's collapsed!!!" I told Miss Pomfrey, hoping she'd tell me to bring 'Mione down there. "Bring her" she said, you don't have to tell me twice! I immediately grabbed my broom and gently picked up Hermione's limp body. I clambered onto my broom, Hermione in my arms, I flew faster than I've ever done before.