CHAP1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Chapter One:

Win sighed for the nth time of the day. The party is everything he asked for but still he didn't expect that his brother is late. He begged his Mom to stay lowkey and make the party as simple as possible because he only wants his family and friends to be there and if he didn't begged he's sure even his Parent's business partners would be there with their families that Win doesn't even know. So he made sure that only his Mom, Dad, His best friends Luke, Joss, Khao and supposedly his brother are his guests for the night but then Top is nowhere to be seen.

"Don't worry baby he'll be here soon"

His Mom said as he kissed the boy's cheek.
However the party is done and there's no Top came. He stomped to his room but then he can't fall asleep so he got out and take a walk on their garden. Good thing his parents are already asleep so no one won't scold him for being outside at the cold night. The maids asked him and was about to give him company but then he declined. He wants to be alone. He told them he will wait for his brother.

He sat near the fountain and played the running water from it but then he decided to just soaked his hand and stared up at the moon. If everyone would ask him he just want things to be simple and yeah you can't blame him for not being excited to open his gifts because he knows what are those already and his not fond of luxurious things. However he still treasure them because those things are from his beloveds.

He was about to get inside the house because maybe his brother won't go home. But then he heard a car engine from outside then followed by the buzz and the gates automatically opened. The car entered and he stood up because he knows it's his brother. He wait for Top to get out and as soon as he was he ran to Win.

If he was not sulking he would jumped right at him but he kept a straight face. He stopped Top before he could even hugged him.

"Winniee!!!"

Top said all in his baby tone he always used when he called his little brother.

"No, don't Winnie me"

He said before he turned around.

"Aww you're sulking?"

Top said as he spin him around and engulfed him into a tight hug again.

"Sorry for being late it's just that something happened but look I'm here now! Happy Birthday my dear little brother"

Top said happily as he even squished Win's cheek. Win wants to keep his straight face but then he can't helped it. It still his birthday anyway. So he hugged him back only to see a guy around his brother's age standing at the back watching the whole scene. The guy is being assisted by Top's personal driver.

"Oh by the way, he's Bright my bestfriend. Bright this is my Winnie my little brother"

Top introduced and Win doesn't know why he felt his cheeks heat up as soon as the guy smiled at him and even waved his hand.

"He will stay the night. I invited him actually for the party then we'll pull on all nighters after but then something happened so we're late, the party is over. Oh by the way, Mr. Dan please take him to my room"

Top explained.

******

"My brother said that something happened that's why you're late? Is it because of you?"

Win asked Bright. Both sitting at his brother's bed. Yeah he tailed them. While Top is busy taking shower he found himself staying with Bright. He's curious about what happened because he saw that Bright injured his feet.

"Yeah. I injured myself when we're still at the football practice, I need to get treated so...."

Then he looked at Win.

"I'm sorry"

He continued with his apologetic smile.

"Well at least your reason is valid. I'm sorry too since there's no food anymore but don't worry I'm sure Top would ask the cook for your dinner....."

He stares at the guy.

"But there's no cake. I made sure that everyone will eat it and won't even give my brother even a single slice because that's his punishment"

He said almost whispered and with that Bright laughed. Win was in halt hearing the guy's laugh. It sounds so beautiful on his ears and bring warmth to his heart. He would like to listen for more. Without realizing he was watching the guy all fond in his eyes.

Does....does boys the same age of my Brother are all handsome like Bright?

Win thought.

"Here"

He came back from realization when Bright talked and even put a little brown string bag on his palm.

"My gift for you. Happy Birthday Metawin"

Win is still not moving so Bright took the bag on his palm and took the thing inside. It was a simple two string band bracelet. No pendant, just a high quality leather band. Simple but beautiful.

He was taken a back when Bright put it on his left wrist. And yeah Win let out his breath right after Bright was done that he didn't even realized that he was holding when Bright is that close to him.

"Top said you like everything simple so I got it for you. I hope it's okay? Don't you think it's too simple th----"

"I love it!"

Win was shocked when he said that a hint of excitement in his voice shows. His face was red and he can hear his heart beating fast because of embarrassment. However his breath hitched when Bright ruffled his hair while chuckling.

"Glad to hear that. Your brother always talk about you and yeah he's right that you're freaking cute. Now, I can't blame him for being whipped at you. Nice to meet you Metawin"

Bright said all while patting Win's head.

And with that....

Heart beating fast...

Warmth spread on the young Metawin's heart.

Too young but he knows he just catch his first puppy love.

He has a crush on Bright.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I want to make it a one shot but then decided to make it a short story maybe few more chapters. I've been wanting to make an angst ff but Metawin shake my heart to his new MV and I got this idea. So here we go!

The MV is so CUTEEEE go watch it😣💕

Oh by the way what do you think about the story? Let me know your thoughts 🥰