CHAP5: OUT OF CONTROL

Chapter Five:

"This is the stupidest thing you've ever done Win"

Win smiled bitterly at Luke. After he cried on his Best friend's shoulder it made him feel a lot better. Of course they spent their moment behind everyone's sight until Win calmed. He confessed to his bestfriend that he's in loved with Bright and as much as his surprised Luke didn't even flinched. He told him that he knows that Win loves the guy who's 5 years older than him.

"How did you know?"

He asked. Luke looked at him in disbelief.

"I can read you like an open book Win. I caught you kissed his cheek when he's asleep once. I thought it was just a simple crush but now that seeing you being like this just because of him I know what I had to know"

It made Win blushed as he found out that he was caught.

"Wait. It was back then during my 13th birthday!"

Win gasped and Luke laughed.

"Oh my! I didn't---"

"It's fine. What's wrong having a crush anyway? As long as they are not being a distraction then it's harmless. But...."

Their eyes met and Win mentally prepared himself for what is coming.

"You said that you're in loved with Bright. Still there's nothing wrong with that but you know what's your situation you're currently in, right? Bright is in love with someone else. He's in a relationship and it hurts you"

Luke said now looking at him in all seriousness. Win felt the pang in his chest once again. How many times reality should slap him that Bright and him is impossible to happen?

"Don't do anything more stupid Win but before that...."

Luke take his hand.

"I won't let them get away for making you cry"

That's all he said as he took Win downstairs.
Win never felt nervous in his life before. He doesn't have any idea what Luke meant but he let him lead him.

Soon after they found their selves blending in the group of people. In which Win noticed that some of the guests left already and only Bright's close friends are still there however his brother is nowhere in sight.

"No. They can't join the game"

Bright said as he possessively pull Win on his back. Mike told Luke and Win to join their game in which he assured that there's no alcohol involved when it comes to them but still Bright doesn't want to. Win and Luke exchanged looks but when his bestfriend sent him his knowing smirk he knows that Luke is up to something. So Win being a brat he is, he ignored Bright and do what he wants.

They are playing truth or dare which they both enjoyed. But then after few  turns the bottle pointed at Luke.

"Okay got ya! Truth or dare?"

Gun asked excitedly.

"Truth"

"Tch lame"

Gun pouted. But it made Luke laughed.

"Shut up. It's his choice"

Joss said. Oh they are also there? Win thought. So what's the big deal him being there together with Luke when Joss and Khao were also there playing with them from the start? Win thought.

"Actually it's quite interesting. I know it's already obvious but I want to confirm. Do you have a crush on our Winnie?"

Win felt his heart beats faster as Mike asked that. But then it was vanished when he felt Luke gazes on him with his smile on his lips that made Win calm a little bit. He's no longer bothered by Bright on his other side. All he needs to know is what Luke is planning.