CHAP 3: IN HIS EYES

Chapter Three:

(WIN)

"And of course our highest is...."

"Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn!!"

His friends yelled and Win can't helped but laughed at them. The teacher hand him his paper with her smile.

"Good job Win"

In which Win smiled in returned. His friends peaked at his papers.

"Woah you only got 4 items wrong"

Khao said.

"Of course it's Win"

Luke said ruffling Win's hair.

"How about you Luke?"

"Well I got 5"

"Five?"

Win rolled his eyes.

"He got 5 items wrong. Meaning he's the second"

Win said sarcastically looking at his friends.

"Seriously, I pity myself for not acquiring even a single bit of your intelligence"

Khao said.

"Well you're not the only one dude. We're on the same boat"

Joss said as he sighed. Luke and Win laughed at that.

****

That day Win can't wait to see his favorite person and it is no other than Bright. Well at first it was his brother but not until Bright came in his life. He's not sure if Bright will come over to their house but still he hopes. After class they decided to hang out with his friends as a celebration to their achievement of course he made sure that his parents knew. And they let him be since it was his reward. Win is a good son to them just like Top. Even though their Parents are not always around due to their busy work they still manage to guide them in everything. It was 9pm when Win got home. He found out that Bright was there so he quickly ran upstairs to see him in his Brother's room but before he could manage to get in he heard them talking inside. Win decided to just come back after awhile but then curiosity got him when he heard the name of "Sam". They are talking about Bright's girlfriend?

"But I love her"

It was Bright who said that. Win gasped at that because he felt a sudden pain stabbed his heart upon hearing what Bright just said. Of course Win, it is his girlfriend he's talking here. He won't be his girlfriend if he's not inloved with her you know?

"But she's the reason why you're miserable right now Bright. You can stay here until everything were alright. It's good to distance yourself to her for awhile"

Win doesn't know if he would be glad that Bright will stay to their house or he will be sad knowing that Bright is having a hard time now. He chose to feel the latter, he never wished Bright to feel sad. He loves the guy. Yeah, he's sure of that. It's not a big fat crush anymore. At the age of 15 he already knows what love means.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. But how about her?"

"What the f*ck Bright?! You're still care about her after she cheated on you?!"

What?! Sam cheated?! How dare she do that?! Win felt anger towards the girl. He still didn't meet her but he hopes that he won't never met her or else he doesn't know what he can do to her.

"Of course I still care about her it's not that easy Top. You know that. She's my first girlfriend, she's my everything"

Oh. Win felt the bitter taste on his tongue. Everything?