Part 2- Toy Chica

I was in the office looking at the cameras throughout Freddy Fazbear's Pizza(FNAF 2) and only Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica were moving. Toy Bonnie was in one if the Party Rooms and Toy Chica was in a vent. She was a bit slow in crawling through it and she had a bit of a hungry smile on her face. I heard someone else move but it wasn't Toy Bonnie.

Mangle's POV

I saw the camera activate meaning the nightguard is here. Before I can even strategize how to kill him, my stomach growled angrilly. Then an idea flew into my head.

Mangle: Instead of killing the nightguard,I'll make a snack out if him~

She eventually ran to the Prize Counter when the cameras were switched off.

Toy Chica's POV

There he is! Now that he's here I can finally vore him. I got out of the vent and sneaked up behind him.

Mind: Yummy human. Time to eat~

I started swallowing his head as he started struggling to be free but my grip was stronger as I gulped down his neck. After a few minutes he was all mine.

Mangle's POV

When I arrived at the hallway infront of the office, I didn't see the nightguard but I saw Toy Chica with a a squirming bloated belly.

I was a bit sad because I couldn't eat the nightguard in time and slowly walked back to my cove.

My POV

I was inside of Toy Chica squirming and struggling to get out but it just kept pleasuring her.

Toy Chica: Ahhh~ Yes keep struggling~

I eventually gave up and just stayed inside her silent and stationary. This made Toy Chica confused and worried because I wasn't speaking.

Toy Chica: Are you alright, nightguard?

Me: Yeah I'm fine...

Toy Chica: Aight^^

She rubbed her stomach happily as she digested me. Somehow I revived in the office at 12AM and I listened to Phone Guy's boring phone call again.

Me: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!

Word Count : 329 words

Part 3-Mangle coming soon.