Part 3- Mangle

Mangle was sleeping in her cove until she heard the footsteps of the nightguard. Her stomach immediately growled but she didn't want the Bite of 87 haunt her again(Although it was Foxy who caused the Bite of 87 causing the Withered to be in Parts & Services). She slowly followed him like a real life predator hunting its prey. She followed the nightguard until she hid in the vent and waited for him to notice her. When he didn't, Mangle sneaked into the office and stood behind the nightguard's back.

Nightguard's POV

I heard Mangle get in my office but she didn't attack me? That's weird normally she'd be hanging on the ceiling by now. Maybe she's fixed? Or..... she's behind me. I looked behind me to see Mangle drooling hungrilly with her yellow eyes tinted pink and a low groaning noise was coming from her stomach. I heard from the last nightguard that Toy Chica was able to eat him whole and digested him inside her. So that's why Toy Chica looked a bit 'sexier' tonight and I guess Mangle wants to be like her too. Mangle picked me up, opened her mouth and slowly started swallowing me whole.

Mangle's POV

Oh fuck yes~ He tastes so delicious~ I need more of him inside me~. I continued as a large bulge appeared on my stomach. The nightguard slid down my throat faster and faster until finally he entered my once empty stomach. The struggling and thrusts inside my belly were pleasuring me more and more as time passes.

Nightguard's POV

Well I'm dead. Mangle just ate me because of that fucking fetish. Just my luck.

Mangle's POV

I ran back to Kid's Cove and laid down with my new meal inside me forever. When Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie saw Withered Chica, they were confused. She doesn't activate until Night 3 and the answer is.... she's hungry too.

Word Count: 319 words

Withered Chica coming soon