Ep 5: Truth

The scene opens up with Gary still floating in space.

Gary: And, after we lost... Avocato... you haven't come out of your room or go on an adventure with me and Little Cato for while. While we left, Little Cato almost got the truth about the military company, Avotech, and their experiment, and Infinity Guard's involvement.

H.U.E.: Gary, you had 2 and half minutes left.

Gary: Well, better continued.

Then he looks at the remote that labels "suit" and the button that said materialized as he puts it back into his pockets.

Gary: You build your own device to materialized suit of yours. You got it when you at your old base before we met. Now, we begin a story, on how we discover the truth, about you.

Opening: 

Linkin was lying down on the bed as he lost his path after Avocato's death. He wasn't sure if he wants to go or not. While laying down, he heard the door knocking.

Linkin: Come in.

The door open reveals Quinn.

Quinn: Link, I know we lost him, but we needed you in this battle.

Linkin: What the use. I was trained by him after years of non-experiencing new technology stuff. He was like an uncle to me.

Quinn: *Sigh* Link, Little Cato needs you. Gary needs you. And we all need you.

Linkin just stayed silents as he signals her to leave as she left the door.

Linkin: *Sigh* I wasn't if I was ready or not...

Later

As Linkin is sleeping, Quinn opens up the door.

Linkin: *Wakes up* What now-

Quinn: Gary, Little Cato, KVN, and Mooncake left with the ship.

Linkin: What?! I am not letting my cousin get in danger! Where is he-

Quinn: Getting revenge on Lord Commander.

Linkin: Aw son of a bitch. What do we do? We're just fixing the ship so we won't get destroyed by it.

Quinn: Then go to the hanger with a spare ship you found during our adventure.

Linkin: Okay okay.

Then as he went to the hangar, he sees an unknown ship landed as he meets the same figure that saves him with Gary, KVN, and Mooncake, and unconscious Little Cato.

Linkin: Who. The. Fuck. Are. You.

Later in the Medical room

Gary looks at unconscious Little Cato.

Gary: Avocato picked the worst guy to watch over his son. I am a bad-luck magnet.

Mooncake hum in a sad tone.

????: Is he breathing?

Sames: Great news, guys. Little Cato is breathing.

They look at him.

Linkin: I am such a bad cousin.

????: No you're not. He understands why you never go out and help them.

Linkin: I just... not sure.

Gary then looks at the unknown figure.

Gary: You saved my life. Who are you?