Training- N.Uzumaki

*/Clash!/*

Two kunai's flung from their person's hands and towards the other opponent.
A blonde ninja in training and a skilled h/c haired kunoichi.

Naruto breathed heavily while his blue eyes narrowed at his mom. While she smirked at Naruto with another kunai at her disposal.

"Good job at keeping my kunai at bay Naruto" she praised, then threw her kunai at his shoulder to not damage him severely.

"But be prepared to get hit!" He narrowly missed the hit and ducked all while sneakily hiding a kunai in his sleeve.

"I saw it comin! Don't act so cocky mom!" He yelled with a grin and she sweat dropped with a weak smile.

'you barely got hit- I wouldn't even be cocky about that'

Naruto threw his kunai and managed to hit Y/N, he cheered and danced in victory while she sighed at her child.

"I did it! I did it! Can you believe that!? I can! I DID IT" he laughed and looked up to see his mom smiling down at him.

"Good job Naruto, I see my training has taught you to aim you're kunai's right" she teased at the end and began to walk towards their home.

"Hey! I was good back then, now I'm better ok!?" He defended with a pout, giving his mother an offended glare.

She laughed and shook her head, bringing Naruto in a hug.

"Awe don't be like that Naruto, you're doing great bubs" she praised.

He grinned and talked about how cool he was and she smiled at his excited form.

'big brother, do you see you're son now? He'll be a great ninja just like you..'