Goodnight

Currently your outside watching the starry night while everyone in the house was asleep.

Time's like these reminded you of your past loved one's.

Minato... Kushina.. Mikato.. Obito... And Rin..

You would always remember your big brother's smiles..
Kushina's scoldings..
Obito's laughs..
Rin's giggle's..
And Mikato's kind smile's..

How you wish you could hug them.. One last time..

The hardest was knowing you can't do anything about their endings..

Even tho the first one's happened right infront of you..

The little family you had died, but Naruto was the outcome of such despair.

You don't hate him, you just wished everything was different so he can actually meet his own parent's instead of his aunt..

He looks exactly like Minato which makes it hard for you to look at him.

He has Kushina's and Obito's personalities..

But hey.. Everything comes at a price right?

You smiled sadly and mumbled, "I miss you big brother..", all while a single tear escaped your left eye.

"..Mom?"

A little voice whispered making you turn your head towards the direction of the voice.

Only to see Naruto rubbing his eye's sleepily.

You blinked your tears away and smiled.

"Yes? Why are you up out of bed hm?" He lazily walked up to you and sat down next to you.

"I woke up.. Why are you awake mom?" He asked and leaned against your shoulder.

"Hmm.. Im just remembering.." He nodded and played with your S/C hands.

"About?"

"Great people you'd like to meet.." You whispered sadly and looked down to see his curious blue eye's.

"Great people? Like... Uhmm.. Your mom?" He guessed with a smile.

"Hmm.. No? Its my brother.." You smiled and cuddled Naruto to your chest.

"Brother? Was he nice like you?" Naruto asked making you giggle.
"The nicest person you'd ever meet."

"Woah! He sounds so.." He trailed off while pouting.

"Nice!" He grinned, you laughed and laid down on your back watching the sky with Naruto.

"Can you tell me what he was like mom?"

"He was nice, kind, handsome, charming, cool, dorky, skilled, and the very best big brother ever.." You closed your eyes so Naruto wouldn't see your teary eye's

"Wah! He sounds so cool! Can we meet him?!" Naruto jumped from your chest and looked down at you, only to see you smiling painfully at him.

"Im sorry.. But i can't.. He's not with us anymore.." You mumbled and brought Naruto close to you so he won't notice your frown.

"Oh.."

"Why don't we see the stars? Maybe we can find him since he turned into a star?"

He nodded and tried finding the brightest star there was.

Not long after he spotted the star and he excitedly pointed at it.

"Look Mom! I found him!" He yelled and turned to find you sleeping.

He blinked but soon a grin was placed on his face and he snuggled up to you.

"Goodnight Mom.."