Gaara and Y/N

Y/N POV

After taking Naruto and Sasuke back to their homes also having small talk with Kakashi.

Why not

Me and Gaara were in my apartment because Gaara wanted to stay with me hes soo cute.

"Y/N-nee why do you love me?" He said facing you with a curious and sad look.

I looked at Gaara with a sincere smile with a closed eyed smile.

"Because everyone deserves love Gaara your like my own child" he started to cry but from happiness.

He just cried and you put him on your lap to cuddle him.

"T-thank you.." He looked up at you and smiled. You kissed his forehead and sang him a lullybye.

(Sorry if i spelled it wrong lol)

He drifted off into a slumber for a while but I couldn't help but to sleep too since Naruto always did this.

           ~Flash back~

"Onīsan stop playing I want you to train me!" Said a younger you

"Haha nope~!" Minato was on a tree branch while you were trying to reach him.

"Whyy you promised!" You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Fine but on one condition!" He yelled with a with a grin.

"Okay Onīsan!" You smiled at him as he climbed down.

"You have to give your big brother a kiss on the cheeck" he said while pointing at his cheek.

"Hmph fine" you walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Okay time to train Imōto!" He said while smiling at your exited face.

"Yah!"

~Flash Back End~

"Onīsan..." You whispered gently

Gaara looked up to see a single tear from your S/C face.

' Is Y/N-nee okay? ' Gaara thought while holding your hand

I woke up from my dream..
To find a worried Gaara he was holding my hand to comfort me.

"Oh Gaara im sorry.." I replied while wiping off the tear.

"Is Y/N-Nee sad?" I looked at Gaara with a smile and closed my eyes to stay strong.

"Why would The greatest Kunoichi be sad huh!" I said with a cheerful voice.

"Oh okay can we see Naruto and Sasuke?" He said with a cheerful expression.

I looked at him then checked my chakra to check.

"Sure i don't see why not!" I replied with a grin.

"YAAY!!" He laughed and soon did i too.

Uwaa sorry for short chapter 😭 im sowy i was busy for a while so can u guys tell me if this story is good so i can continue