True colors

ARIANNA POV
It's been 3 months now and Terrance and I have been so just fine. Today he wants to take me out for dinner he says it's something important he needs to talk to me about. As I prepare myself getting ready doing my hygiene, hair, and makeup. With my towel wrapped around my waist I decided to pick out my outfit. For some odd reason today I felt real clammy and and anxious to see him. He's been acting very funny lately as if I annoy him at times. I really try my best to stay out of his way since he goes through so much with work. It's just that these last few weeks he's been more demanding and meaner than ever and most of the time I don't even know what I be doing wrong you know. I figure he's just stressed but only time will tell...

*FLASHBACK 2 WEEKS PRIOR*

There I stood in The kitchen preparing dinner for Terrance and I as he came in from work. He looked pretty aggravated as he came into the kitchen.

"All I ask is for a hot meal when I get home and you're not even good for that fucking shit"! He scolded at me .

"Terrance I'm trying my best I already started on dinner I do apologize for it being a little late Bu-" I was cut off by his intense staring at me and motioning of him telling me to stop talking.

"Yea you're sorry alright some fucking sorry excuse for a female but that's what you bitches do huh !?" He yelled at me.

"I'm S-sorry" I mumbled as my eyes began to water looking down continuing to cook.

"Yea I'm not fucking hungry no more you can clean the mess you made in my fucking kitchen and next time remember 3 O'clock is when I get home maybe if you spent time knowing that the way you count my money every week for your fucking nails and hair I'd have a hot meal on time make yourself useful"! he noted as he threw his jacket at me.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I know what you're thinking girl don't be stupid and let that man treat you like shit huh? Well he wasn't the Terrance I know is always kind and really sweet to me like I stated before he's been really stressed from work doing everything on his own. So I decided to let it slide this time this was first time he ever came at me disrespectfully and hopefully it's the last.

TERRANCE POV

I got to get up out of this fucking hell hole I promised my baby I a date tonight since a few weeks back I let my temper get the best of me and I called shorty a bitch. Well not really directly but I did imply it. I can't help it she pisses me off so bad when she can't do the simple shit I ask her to do for me! It's been 3 months now I even let shorty move in with a nigga and shit. This is new to me cause I normally just fuck and duck hoes but not Arianna she has gotten into my head and I ain't never letting her go. I just wish she would listen and that smart ass mouth of hers drives me crazy. If she keeps it up with the remarks I'll have to show her what happens to bitches who don't follow and instructions as well as can't stay in place. I've been holding myself together this long but I don't know how much more I can take of her thinking she can do what ever she wants in this relationship.

Anyways I'm about to get up out of this off and get home. Soon as I began to pack my things in comes Victor and I just knew this nigga was about to make my now good day filled with aggravation so I sat back down and tried to prepare myself for the bullshit.

VICTOR POV

"Manee since you got your Shordy you act like you can't rock with the fellas no more she must got you on a leash nigga" he smirked taking at seat at my desk.

"Ha you got jokes I see nigga but when's the last time you ever known a bitch to have me on a leash"? He huffed back looking at him.